7

All About The Stars And You

At night, sometimes I think of this—that in every universe that exists among the stars, my love for you remains an unwavering constant, an unspoken truth imprint across celestial realms.

Across those cosmic expanses and infinite galaxies, there's a melody that resonates solely for you—a melody of boundless affection and transcending dimensions.

In every incarnation of existence, my heart finds its home in the constellation of your presence, a gravitational pull that defies the laws of space and time. But, what do I know about science? The only thing I know is that love is science—that beneath the flushed cheeks, there is a series of complex chemical reactions taking place between the brain and the body.

Through multiverses and parallel realities, our love persists as a cosmic phenomenon, an irreplaceable nucleus weaving constellations of emotions across the tapestry of existence. It's a tale whispered in the cosmic winds that withstands the test of infinite universes and infinite possibilities—a love that thrives, unyielding, in every conceivable corner of the universe.

And all I can ever say is that, I've fallen for you.
Deep.
Hard.
Uncontrollable.