The things I do for love

Hello^^
I'm here with another chapter.

There will be some sensitive contents at the end of this chapter. It's not explicit. Just mentioned. So I dnt think it's gonna be a problem.

P.S: Have you seen the third teaser for Bon Voyage?It's on YouTube. They fu*king left Hoseok. I can't stop laughing. Bts went from forgetting passport and bags to forgetting a member :)))))) Hoseok face... I can't stop laughing. He couldn't believe it:))))))

Okay... now let's go to the story.
***

"Why?" was the only word Taehyung could utter, voice broken, sorrowful eyes pleading.

Jimin just remained at the door, staring at him in silence. But Taehyung didn't need words to know he was the reason of his current predicament, He knew, all along, from the very beginning, what kind of person the man standing in front of him was.

A wanted criminal... A murderer... the dark force behind Seoul's nightmares.

He knew, He ignored, He fall in love and forgot.

But maybe deep down, he knew that one day, he would end up in this situation. That was why he didn't even doubt the reality of the situation. It wasn't a joke, wasn't a prank or a fucking hidden camera by broadcasting stations. It was fucking real.

The man had taken off his mask, gotten rid of his idol façade. He wasn't his fluffy ball anymore. He was the god he met the very first day, the demon he saw in those pictures.

He knew, he expected it... He just didn't know why. He thought he had more time.

Jimin reached inside his pocket and took out a packet of cigarette, still watching the tied up boy with interest. He flipped the pocket open and freed one with his lips, gently biting on it as he lit up the cigarette with a silver lighter and took a long drag, letting the smoke settle in his lungs before huffing the gray cloud out.

The room was silent, saved for Taehyung's labored breathing. He watched as his lover took another drag, the end of the cigarette burning red. For Taehyung the silence was deafening, suffocating and he wanted to scream in frustration but Jimin looked so collected and calm, totally enjoying the look of hurt and betrayal in the man's eyes.

"Petal?" Taehyung pleaded. "Please."

Jimin shuddered at the pet name. "I don't know how I fucking survived this." He let out a dramatic whine. "Fucking gross."

Taehyung sucked a sharp breath in as Jimin approached him with heavy steps. The man with his dusty coat and tight black jeans, styled up blonde hair and smoky make-up looked intimidating and Taehyng felt his heart had stopped for a second.

"Jimin? Petal? Please." He tried again, tugging on the chain unconsciously. "What's happening? You're scaring me."

"Awwww baby, you're scared?" Jimin cooed in a mocking tone, pouting his lips while tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Stop it, Jimin." Taehyung snapped, a broken sob slipping his throat. "Please. I don't know what I've done to deserve this but let's talk. Alright? Let's solve this in the living room. I'll... I'll make you some tea and we can talk... Please."

"What you've done... oh my sweet baby," Jimin brought the cigarette to his lips again and took another drag of smoke. "Is that you have committed murder, Taehyung."

Jimin watched the way Taehyug's fingers curled into a fist and eyes opened wide.
"How do y-"

"Oh come on, baby." Jimin groaned as he held the cigarette between his fingers. "Stop pretending. I know you know who I am. And I know you killed those men, you fucking left your fucking fingerprint everywhere." Jimin let out a scoff and raised his free hand to run through his soft locks in frustration. "You're an idiot, Taehyung. A fucking idiot."