Guardian Angel

Flashback

His knees were sore from kneeling for so long, this was the situation he never thought he'd face. Kneeling in the middle of his own office in his police uniform, begging a mafia boss to spare him.

"Did you think you could outsmart me?"

"Mr Park I didn-"

"Shhhhh" The man pressed his index on his lips, hushing the man with a smirk plastering his face. "Did I allow you to talk, Chief Kim?" He circled the man, narrowing his eyes while tilting his head. "It's hilarious how you can't even defeat me in your own office." He chuckled. Sitting in front of the man. Hand stroking the bulge of the gun in his waistband. "Should I just kill you and replace you with a more loyal one?"

Kim shivered in fear from his cold tone. Pleading with his eyes as he knew better than to open his mouth again. When he decided to mess with this man, he did not expect this situation. Completely powerless and at his mercy. Outside were full of men wearing police uniforms and he could not call for help as each of them would not hesitate in killing him if the devil ordered.

"That's a lovely frame on the wall." Jimin chuckled, wrapping his small yet skilful fingers around the gun, pointing at photograph while pressing one of his eyes closed, aiming.

Kim squeezed his eyes shut, clenching his jaw to seal the words that were about to slip his throat. Not my family.

"I bet it was hard raising two sons without a mother. I heard the older one was quite easy. Obedient and organized. A little clumsy but smart. You must be proud of him. The young popular PhD student of Seoul university, Kim Namjoon. But the younger. What was his name? Taehyung?" Kim nodded, glaring at the younger, disgusted from his tone. "I heard you had much trouble keeping him in line. Always bribing officers to keep his records clean." He tucked the gun back, eyes still on the young boy with a boxy smile in the frame. "Give him to me."

"W-what?" Kim pressed his hands on his mouth as he noticed he had talked without permission. A new kind of fear seizing his heart. He wanted to object, to resist, to deny the man but how could he? He might be bearing the badge of chief police but the true power was in the hands of the man who was now standing above him. The three of them will end up at the pit of Han river if he denies the man.

"Don't worry." He patted the man's head like he was a pet even though the man could be around the age of his father, letting out a soft giggle as his eyes curled into a crescent. "I just want to let him reach his dream."

Kim watched the man with wide eyes. Still not grasping the situation. He was expecting a punishment, evil threats, promises of an eternity filled with misery but not this. The sudden act of kindness was as unexpected as that giggle.

"W-why?" He stuttered, gathering his courage to also question the man with his eyes.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Jimin shrugged. "Your son can have the world if his father behaves." He brushed his hair back. Walking to the door as he searched his pockets for his iphone. "I'll text you the address."

_____________

Current time

"What do you mean he is dead?" Jimin hissed, his upper lips rolling up in fury and resentment. "What have you done this time?"

"I haven't done shit, Hyung." Jungkook snarled. "Stop accusing me of every damn murder." He winced as jimin clawed his hair, slamming his back to the wall.

"Maybe if you weren't sick in head." Jimin mocked, his other hand moving on his body, stopping at his throat. "This is the fourth case this month." He tightened his grip, watching how his tan skin turned slightly red under the pressure, mouth hung open trying to get air into his lungs.

"I- I di-didn't." Jungkook stuttered. As much as he enjoyed being manhandled in bed he hated this situation, to be accused of things he hadn't done. He kills for him and only him. Never in his life had he crossed a line or took a soul without permission, despite all his barkings he had always been a good slave of the older's commands. So why he always doubt him? Hurt him? Humiliates him for murders he committed for him?

Jimin softened his grip, letting the younger slip to the ground, he sniggered as he coughed while holding his throat, desperately trying to get his breathing back to normal. "When I find the evidence of your disobedience…"

"It wasn't me." Jungkook snapped, pulling on his hair in frustration. For the first time he hated the sound of his laugh, he resented those eyes that were burning through him. "Aren't you tired of hurting me each time there is a new body?"

"You're the only crazy one." Jimin shrugged, tone was calm and confident with a hinge of mocking backing it.

"Or maybe you got yourself a guardian angel. You should be thankful that someone is doing your dirty jobs, you moron."

Jimin pulled him by his collar, throwing him to his desk. He yelped as his stomach hit the sharp edge of the desk, the cold glass burning the warm skin of his face. Jimin kept him steady by grabbing the back of his neck, his other hand working to unbuckle their belts. "You're right." He pulled both of their pants down, tightening his grip at the younger's."I should reward my guardian angel."

"Hyung-"

"What's it angel?" Jimin cooed, eyes prying the younger who was trapped. It was gone. The smirk. The look that would always remind you that you have lost the game.

"I-I d-don't want this Hyung." Jungkook whispered, biting on his lips to seal his cries.

Jimin loosened the grip on his neck, gently brushing his bangs off his face, his other hand still on his thigh, caressing it. He leaned on the younger, his member teasing his naked skin. he placed a kiss on his sweaty neck. It wasn't out of love or lust, Jungkook could feel his anger the way his lips pressed to his neck, teeth digging into his skin as if they were trying to rip his veins apart. "You can leave if you want. I won't touch you again. Never. Like ever. Is this what you want angel?" Jimin whispered in his ear, his hot breath tickling his bruised skin.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, he didn't want this now but could he stand the idea of never? He knew his Hyung well, He was the man of his words, always keeping his promises. He slightly shook his head, squeezing his eyes even tighter as he heard the older's titter.

"Sluts like you don't deserve preparation."

Jungkook couldn't control his scream of pain as Jimin entered him dry, clawing the side of the desk for a grip. He wanted to beg him to stop but his pride was more important, the edge of desk digging into his skin even more with each thrust he was sure it would leave a bruise. Their sex was never romantic, it was always rough but consensual. Sometimes they would use handcuffs, ropes even whips. There were times Jimin would bring him on the verge of tears by teasing him for hours and using toys on him, wrecking him, but it was all for lust not anger. He would make sure not to hurt the younger.

Everything about this was wrong. It hurt not in a good way. It was bad. He hated getting torn apart as a punishment. Why was Jimin doing this to him? He was good. He gave up his own pleasure everytime he asked, he took a step back for the sake of his purposes, but here he was, being used like a toy as if his pleasure meant nothing. Why was he never enough? Why couldn't jimin just accept him like a real partner instead of viewing him as a tool to follow his vicious commands?