Bunny

Taehyung's POV

Sex is good. I like sex. The blood flow to my lower abdomen, that amazing indescribable feeling that can only occur during sex, like how you feel amazingly and positively frustrated and you just want more, the amazing feeling of releasing. Even the spasm and contractions feel euphorious.

But it's the after-sex that I love. How we cuddle after that, feeling his sweaty, warm and soft skin on mine. His hot breath tingling my lips, the way he caresses my hair or giggles when I tell him how amazing it was. I love those soft hours the most where we could lie, having him in my arms and think of nothing. Let my brain fall into a fog, unaware of the world around us.
Not one day goes by without I asking myself what have I done in my past life to land a man like that? I remember that day when I was watching him dance, how his elegant but breath-taking moves created a warm knot in my lower stomach, how he smiled so beautifully at me, cupped my face and told me there was nothing to be embarrassed about. He dismissed the dance instructor and kneeled, his hands working to unzip my pants. I grabbed his wrist, told him He doesn't have to. Because it's dirty. But he kissed my member, reassured me that if it makes me feel good, then nothing is dirty.

Even after he was done he looked just as mesmerizing. Lips red and swollen, eyes turning glossy from the tears. But it was the smile on his face, the satisfaction in his eyes that made me pull him in my arms and shower him in kisses.

When I was 14 I gave a blowjob to a senior out of curiosity, it was sloppy and messy and I hated it. I swore I would never do that. I couldn't understand the pleasure in chocking and gagging over a cock or swallowing a slippery smelly liquid. So I knew It's not an easy job and for my petal to do that for me... I could never thank him enough. Because as much as I hate giving one, I enjoy receiving it.

But what drove me crazy was how he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his face on my chest. He just stood there, letting me match my breathing with his, listen to our heartbeats and calm down between his warm hands.

My petal is good, caring, one and only. Can't be compared to anyone. No one can be as good as him. He is soft and needs to be treated with care. At nights when I gently touch his delicate skin, the feeling is soft, similar to a flower yet very different. He is not my first but I intend him to be my last because no man or woman had ever felt this right. Our nights are mild, smooth, I touch him with care, thrust in him gently, make sure he feels nothing but pleasure. We were made to fit perfectly together. He was made to be mine and I was made to be his. Two different souls destined to find comfort in each other's arms.

__________

Third POV

"What should I do with him?" Jungkook exclaimed, his wide black pupils fixed on the trembling man kneeling in his own pool of blood, knuckles turning white from holding the knife so tightly. The fear in the man's eyes sent a pleasant shiver down his spine, hands itching to draw the life out of the man. Bet he would die from fear before he could finish the job.

"You've had your fun boy. This one I need."

Jungkook shifted his gaze to the man who was standing not too far in a black coat with his hands in his pockets. Face illuminated by moonlight displaying no emotion.

His eyebrows furrowed from being denied the pleasure. "You're no fun, Jimin hyung."

"You've had your fun." Jimin straightened his hand toward the bloody bodies on the ground, lifeless men with terror and pain painting their faces. "I need this one to send a message."

Jungkook let out a disappointed scoff, throwing the knife on the ground as he walked to their black Lexus ES. Jimin followed him soon, careful to not get blood on his black Chelsea boots. Sometimes Jungkook could be a brat, throwing a tantrum just because he was denied for his 10th kill. It was a lie to say he wasn't enjoying the sight. Jungkook with his innocent doe like eyes housing deep black orbs, with an innocent but somehow sadistic smirk on his face and crimson beautifully painting his tan flawless skin was arousing, but he has been building this empire by thinking with his brain not his dick.

-------

"Did you kill him?"

Jungkook flinched as a cup shattered next to his face, a piece grazing his soft skin. He had never seen Jimin this angry. Eyes red from fury, hair messy from pulling it in frustration, hands grabbing his Gen 5 tightly.

"So what if I did?"

"I asked you a question sickhead." He raised his gun, perfectly aimed at the boy who was looking down at him with a smirk.
"Don't play smart."

He wiped the blood on his cheek with his middle finger, clicking his tongue as he made himself comfortable on the coach. "Am I not sick when I do your dirty jobs? You should be thanking me for dirtying my hands so your useless ones can remain unused."

"I gave you straight orders." Clinching his jaw, he rubbed the bridge of his nose. He hated the game Jungkook was playing. The man was crucial for his plan. To let them know they live at his mercy, to let the cops know he is untouchable.

"I'm your fuck buddy not your puppy. I don't play with your fucked up rules. If you are looking for a slave you can ask that lunatic. I bet he is drooling over your pics right now. Touching himself thinking about you."

"Don't make this about Taehyung."

"Awwww someone is getting soft?" Jungkook grimaced, enjoying the game he was playing.

"If you miss fucking me then say it." Jimin snapped, pressing the barrel on the younger's lips. "Don't. I hate it when you talk."

Jungkook parted his lips, tasting the cold metal with his tongue. He knew the game very well, he knew how to gain what he wanted. If he wanted to be filled he had to make him angry, If he wanted to get something he had to use his eyes. Jimin was predictable, he was an open book. To others he might have looked like a God but he had him wrapped around his finger.
Jimin let out furious growl, he wanted nothing more than wiping that smirk off of his face. He pushed the barrel deeper, chuckling as Jungkook gagged over the gun. The way the younger's brows furrowed and gagged each time the barrel hit his throat was pure satisfaction to him. This is what he enjoyed the most. To control. To make people feel the way he wanted. To laugh when he allowed, To cry when they deserved. He pulled the gun out, yanking his hair harshly as he observed his face. Lips swollen and bleeding from the harsh thrusts, face red from lack oxygen. The smirk was gone and he looked like mess but it was the look in his eyes that made him scream in frustration. He had controlled and broke many men, but Jungkook was different, he could never make him cry or bring a single tear to his eyes, he always had that sadistic look in his, a look that could make your skin crawl, humiliate you, make your skin burn in fury and boil the blood in your veins. A look that would make you understand no matter how much you try, he will always win the game.

"I didn't kill him." Jungkook said abruptly, wiping the blood with the back of his hand. "I might be a psycho but I do know about the business."

Jimin let go of his hair with a disgusted look, to his eyes Jungkook was nothing more than a lunatic, a psychopath with bloodlust and a hole to fuck and releash his anger. And to hear that sick man talk about having a brain... well... that was ludicrous. "Then who did?"

"Fuck do I know?"

"Whatever. Get the hell out of my office."

"Not apologizing?"

"Get the fuck out." Jimin snarled, squeezing his eyes shut to not see the smirk that formed on his lips all over again.