The Doctor Appointment

'This is a characters thoughts'
"This is a character talking"
(This is me talking)

Bakugou POV

We were walking down the street to my appointment. My old hag of a mother and Deku were coming with me. I can't say I'm upset that Deku was coming with me, knowing he was with me I felt safe. Of course I didnt make him coming with us a minor issue I was yelling at that dann old hag to not let him go with us but I obviously failed.

We were nearly at the hospital when we saw that dawn half and half bastard and shitty hair on their way there as well. Deku was the first to talk to them "Hey Todoroki, Kirishima what's up?" they were fairly far away but it looked like they had really long hair. We walked over to see they had both been turned into girls as well.

It was awkward until I looked at their breasts Kirishima was a fairly good sized cup. But that half and half bitch was hilariously small. I laughed out loud pointing at her breasts Deku who hadnt paid much attention to their cup size and had been talking to Kirishima the entire time looked at me in confusion. After a minute he looked at half and halfs breast size and cracked a small smile.

After a minute I began to stop laughing half and half looked pissed at me for making fun of her then he finally asked "So your a girl too Bakugou?" "Ya so what about it, I could still kick your ass!" I said very confidently. After a long while of talking we all went to our appointments.

(Time skip to after the long ass waiting time)

Izukus POV

After the wait I went to go with Kacchan I knew she needed sone support but Mrs. Bakugou asked me to wait here. I was sitting here alone until I heard a voice behind me I turned and saw "All Might?!" "Hey kid what are you doing here?" he asked
"Well you see..." I told him what had happened and what was going on. During the story a young American came and sat next to All Might. I looked at him in an confusing look till All Might introduced us "Uhh Midoria this so my umm... Son Tyler," "This is Midoria Tyler." We looked at each other Tyler looked quite confused as of what to say as a response he eventually bowed I guess still confused. "All Might you have a son?" All Might looked a bit sad.

After a couple moments he said "I'm sorry Midoria I should have told you I had a son sooner." I gave him a look that said its all right. He sighed in relief I turned to Tyler and asked so what's your quirk? He looked at me for a couple of minutes and then said "That's confidential information." I looked at him a little shocked and thought 'It must be very powerful like All Mights.

After a couple of minutes All Might went to his average check up Tyler went with him and I was alone again. A doctor came out and asked me to come with her and I did. I arrived at a door that had a lot of cursing and yelling behind it.

I opened the door and everything became quiet the doctor asked me to stay and I did we were recieving the news. "Well it seems there is only one way to reverse this," she began "You will need to find the person who did this and have them reverse this other than that there is no other way." Kacchan looked pissed. I know she didnt want to be a girl for the rest of her life.

After receiving this information the doctor turned to me and said "Your Izuku Midoria right?" She asked "U-um yes ma'am." I freaked out. "Take good care of your friend here ok?" She said "O-of course I wouldnt leave her no matter what!" I said aloud. Mrs. Bakugou looked surprised Kacchan looked pissed.

We left and I was invited to stay a few more nights from Mrs. Bakugou "If its all right with Kacchan?" I said not wanting to over step my place. I looked at Kacchan and she was blushing "S-sure you d-damn nerd!" She said. I was happy and suggested that Kacchan goes cloths shopping Mrs. Bakugou agreed and we were off to the mall.

Bakugou POV

'God Dammit!' I thought to myself as I walked down the street after the appointment. Apparently we were going clothes shopping for stuff that would fit me. For some reason that damn Deku was coming too and I was dreading it my mother basically said she wanted him to come.

(Time skip to the mall because uhh just because)

When we arrived at the mall and my mother gave us some money. "The hell is this for ya old hag?" I said to her "It's for you and Midoria, you two are the ones going shopping," she told us. This made me angry "WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOH MAKING US GO?!" I yelled "BECAUSE I SAID SO YOU LITTLE SHIT HEAD!" She yelled back. She walked away after giving me a list of stores that sell woman's cloths. "C'mon Deku," I growled Deku moved quickly to catch up to me.

The first store was full of dresses my mother told me to get two so I looked and found two. Next was a shoe storeshe said to get four pairs of shoes so I did and for some reason that took a good hour I really dont know why but it did. "What's next?" asked Deku
I looked at the list "Next is 2 pairs of bras and panties." I said I looked at Deku he was extremely pink. I looked back at the list and it said make sure Izuku sees you in them this made me extremely pink as well.

We got to the store and started to go through the store, Deku was still blushing and so was I. Saw this red bra that looked nice and some matching panties. I told Deku that I was going to change and he went to a chair to wait for me to call him.

After I had finished putting it on I got really nervous and scared 'Will he like it' I thought to myself 'wait why the hell am I having these thoughts?' I told him I was ready and he walked in covering his eyes. "I-it's ok y-you can look," he pulled his hands away from his eyes and opened them slowly. When his eyes were open they widened I thought to myself 'He hates it wait WHY DO I CARE?!?!' After a minute he said slowly "Y-you look beautiful in that K-kacchan." That comment made me blush and so did he "N-noe get out you d-damn Deku!" We finished our shopping and headed back to my house.

(Time skip to after they walked back to Bakugous house)

When we got back we were both still blushing we got in the house and closed the door there was note on the table from the old hag and dad saying "Your father and I are going out so don't get any funny ideas you two." Deku looked like he was going to go as red as a lobster and so was I.

We watched a movie and I accidently fell asleep. I awoke the next morning to feel an arm around me kinda like it was protecting me I looked at the clock and it was 4:21 am. I then looked up to see the arm that was around me was Dekus. I was about to push him off when my parents walked through the door my mom looked happy and so did my dad. I decided to pretend to be asleep. My parents saw us and the old hag started talking to my dad "I told you they looked so cute together, like the perfect couple!" "Yes, I agree they may be direct opposites but opposites do seem to attract to one another." Said my dad "If they were dating by the end of the summer I would be so happy." Said the old hag as she walked up stairs with my dad.

The words my dad had said kept running through my head "Opposites do attract." I began to feel warm and fuzzy and eventually fell asleep again in my Dekus arms I think I always had these feelings for Deku I just never accepted them.

Oh I know you weren't ecpecting that but boy was it fun. All the characters are going to develop their love interests later in the story so don't worry everyone will get their boyfriends I guarantee you that!

Next chapter will be more on Bakugou and Midorias relationship cause I cant resist a story between them ha ha. The appointment for Todoroki and Kirishima is going to be the same so that wint get a part but maybe All Might and Tyler might. And after the next two to three chapters we will do a major time skip to the start of the second year at UA.