I Am Here... For you

Izuku POV

I have to admit in complete truth that i am attracted to all of my ex male friends that are now girls. I don't have the slightest clue why but I am. Hopefully they find a reverse soon. I keep thinking back to the night Kacchan was in bed with me really freaked me out. I still ended up falling asleep but when I awoke the next morning I was cuddling Kacchan. That was strange but it felt so natural.

Now I'm being asked to stay all summer with her by well Kacchan "A-are you sure y-you want me to stay with you, I meen you hate me don't you?" I said sadly knowing it was true "I NEED you here with me Dek... I meen Izuku your my closest friend." She said that as she began to cry. "Ok ill stay with you but stop crying I cant see you like that male or female you are the strongest person I know Katsuki so if you need me ill be here for you, always." I said finally happy that she wanted me to help her.

We sat there embracing each other as I waited for her to stop crying. Then she wiped her tears away and said "Come on Deku the old hag probably wants dinner soon." She said "Yah, can't wait for your dinner Kacchan." We sat there smiling for a minute then went down stairs.

(Hi guess what timmme skip to after dinner)

I was going to the guest room when Kacchan grabbed my arm "K-Kacchan?" I said quite surprised "please c-can you sleep with me tonight you damn nerd." She said. I was beginning to get used to female Kacchan but why was she suddenly so dependent on me? "Kacchan are you ok, are you scared your normally so strong but now I feel like you want me to be here even though you find me an eye sore and a pain. I guess what I'm asking is are we friends or am I still the damn nerd that you hate?" I said this and after I was done I instantly regretted it she looked angry but the impossible happened and she looked down and said "I want to tell you why I hated you for all those years Izuku I-I was angry that someone without a quirk helped me I-it made me feel week, useless I wanted to be stronger than everyone and yet someone that was quirkless helped me, I went back on everything I promised I-I promissed to always be your friend even if you were a quirkless person and yet I bullied you so I wouldnt be bullied. Izuku I was a terrible friend and I want to be your friend again if only you'd let me!?" She yelled the last part. I grabbed her hand and said "Kacchan, I will be your friend again as long as you promise me one thing," I said Kacchan looked scared 'guess I could have worded that differently' I thought "What I-is it?" She asked slowly "I'll be your friend as long as you don't leave me either," I said "Izuku o-of course I wont leave you ever again." She said with the largest grin on her face when she realized what she had just said she blushed and looked away then said "or y-ya know w-whatever."

I joined her in her room and she managed to fall asleep I was awake for a while comprehending what had just happened 'she's my friend again' I was smiling the largest smile ever when I heard "Izu?" She asked waiting to see if I was awake "Yes?" I responded "is everything alright?" "Can you sleep in my bed with me, Please?" This question shocked me "A-are you sure Katsuki?" I asked "Just get up here you damn nerd." "O-ok." I got up and crawled in her bed I was on the edge of the bed and was quite uncomfortable "Izu lay next to me not away from me." She said "O-ok." I moved next to her she started humming a ryme "Izu I'm going to sleep good night," "good night Katsuki." We fell asleep.

Mitsuki POV

I woke up in the morning and walked over to the guest room to see if Izuku was asleep or awake. I opened the door and noticed he wasnt in there so I went to my daughters room and was about to wake her up when I saw them cuddling together like they did when they were kids. I went and got my husband to show him and he was surprised too "T-their cuddling together I... Wha... Huh?..." He was very confused so we left the two alone to see how it plays out.

Bakugou POV

I woke up with Dekus arms around my waist holding me tight but gentle. I was trying to remember why he was here then I recalled what I asked him and felt warm and happy. "You really are my best friend," I said quietly not to wake him he stirred and I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I was faking so well until he said "Katsuki I really want to tell you while your awake but I've always loved you." This made my heart skip a beat 'After everything i've done to him, all those years of being bullied and beat up and yet h-he loves me?' I thought to myself I began to cry Izuku looked startled by this "Hey it's ok you'll get back to being a boy soon enough don't worry Kacchan." He said to try and reassure me "It's not that y-you moron why do you love me why? I've done nothing to deserve your love. All i've ever done to you is hurt and bully you so why, why do you love me!?!?" I yelled the last part. "Katsuki I love you because you never left me alone, you were my closest friend and you know everything about me and I you. You made me feel happy because even though you bullied me you never left after you finished beatting me up you would look back with a concerned face hoping I was alright. Katsuki you stayed when my father left you are my one and only true love." When he said this I was crying 'the hell is wrong with me, I don't ever fucking cry!?' "Izu I-I love you too, I love you sooo much and just want you to be with me forever so please I'm sorry for everything just please don't leave me be here every day be my friend again be my...!?!?" I was cut off by him kissing me on the lips. I wanted to pull away but I just kissed him back and felt happy so so happy that even more tears started to fall "No, Katsuki not friends lets be a couple. Katsuki I am here... for you so please be my girlfriend!?" I sat there staring at him in disbelief 'he wants me to be his girlfriend' i thought and finally gave of a response "Izu I will be your girlfriend if you'll be my boyfriend?" He sat there beginning to cry "Katsuki I will always be yours no matter what!"

So everyone that is Izuku and Katsukis relationship and don't worry there is SO much more I want to do so this will last quite a long time ok the series IS going be going on for a while so DONT WORRY everyone (Exept Meneta) will get a relationship EVERYONE. Thanks for all the support and i hope this story gets better as it goes on.