How did this Happen to us?

'This is a characters thoughts'
"This is a character talking"
This is me talking

'This is a characters thoughts'"This is a character talking"This is me talking

(All art from both parts is not mine)

Todoroki POV

I was walking down tge street the day after the first year of UA ended. I was alking alone when I heard a familiar voice call out "Hey Todoroki how are ya?" I turned and looked to see who it was. It was Kirishima.

"I'm doing good, how about you Kirishima?" I asked I response to his question. "Oh!, right I was on a jog when I saw you, Hey do you wanna hang out for a bit?" He asked I wasnt certain how I should respond but I eventually did "I guess, sure." "Awesome come on lets go I know this awesome store that helps you decide how you want you hero costume designed and how many backups you want made as hr pulled me along.

We were walking for quite a while until we finally made it to the store it looked really good and was a well built building. I looked over at Kirishima and he explained how he knew about this place. It turns out mostly all the pro hero's came here when they started out. "Ok so we meat back here at 5:00 ok?" Said Kirishima "Sure" (it's currently 3:45 pm if you were wondering)

We were looking for a while when I found a very strong metal that would be great on my hero suit. When I saw Kirishima fly by my head. "What the gel?!?!?!?!" I yelled "Look out I turned to see someone with a chair in their hand getting ready to hit me with it. I quickly activated my quirk and sent him flying.

Shortly afterward Kirishima got up and was standing next to me ready to fight. We walked over to the many I sent flying and he was gone all that was left was his clothes. We heard someone start laughing so we turned around to see a man. He was tall like All Might tall and had someone beside him she was a girl.

We were going to try and restrain them when the girl shot two beams at us. We tried to dodge but were hit any ways a perfect headshot. We thought we were going to die but there was no pain we fell and began to lose consiousness we saw someone fight them off. The last thing I heard was "Get away from them!" Which came from ??? I ended up falling unconscious.

??? POV

"Fuyumi-chan I very sorry for not being there time to save him from this!" I said extremely upset. It's ok Tyler and you need to learn better Japenese," said Fuyumi-Chan "I know I know, but how did your um... brother end up like this is my question."

We sat there thinking about it when suddenly we heard a loud slam at the Todoroki house door. "Fuyumi is your brother training yet!?" We heard a loud booming voice say. A second later a man with fire on dome parts of his body walked in the room. He looked at me and then at Fuyumi "Who is this?" He said slowly as if he had spoken any faster the words would have killed me. "I'm sorry sir I am Tyler Yagi," Endeavors face looked pale for a minute then he looked angry.

"WHO THE HELL WOULD LET THE SON OF ALL MIGHT IN MY HOUSEHOLD?!?!?!" He said obviously angry after that he looked a Todoroki and went pale very pale "What had happened to my son?!" He said getting furious I asked him to sit down so I could tell him what had happened. After I was done he had calmed down a bit 'that was better' I thought happy I wouldn't have to fight the number one hero. "So you were in the same store as them and saw them unconscious with two people looking down on them?" He asked "Yes, sir" I responded "A you noticed him and his friend were now females?" He asked "yes," and so you brought them here because thus is the only address you could find in their phones?" "Yes sir that's what happened." He took all this surprisingly well for the most hot tempered hero.

"Ok we're going to schedule a doctors appointment for tomorrow, Fuyumi you will take him I got work to do and you might as well take his friend too, I got a lot of work to do tomorrow and wont be home." Said Endeavor quite calmly "And as for you go home I have no intention of babysitting anyone."

At that moment Todoroki and Kirishima wasn't it woke up they looked confused. That was their look for a minute then they looked down and saw their chest Kirishima had a D cup in breast size and Todoroki had a B cup at the most. They then looked really confused they both opened their mouths and dai at the same time "What the he'll is going on in their new higher pitched voices." After they spoke they both covered their mouths in surprise for how high pitched their voices were.

Kirishima POV

After the huge ya you have female bodies now surprise we were very scared if this was permanent. "I cant be a girl" I said over and over again in my head. After a while I asked who the tall American in front of us was "Oh! right sorry my name is Tyler Yagi, I was the one who found you both."

I probably looked scared and that really didnt know what to do. Then Fuyumi said she would let us borrow some of her old clothes. After she gave us clothes I said I had to go back home and told them all goodbye. After I got home my mom and dad looked surprised and scared. They scheduled an appointment and told me to go to bed. I spent all night thinking about what to do and Todoroki probably was too. After a while of thinking I went to sleep.

Hey ya I'm back thats the end of the chapter and I hope you all enjoyed. The pictures I chose is the accurate representation of Kirishima and Todoroki in their new forms. This is a lot of fun to wright but also hella fun! I hope all of you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter. Again art isnt mine.