1

Stella and Garnet have been together dating for months now. College just started about last week. Stella just came back from the campus' library when she figured she didn't remembered where did she put her keys.

She tried to check her pockets hoping the keys were actually there.

On the other hand, Garnet was already frustrated with college. She wanted to remind herself that this isn't high school anymore. College is harder than it seems. She should get used to that.

By the way, they both live together on the same apartment. Garnet's parents were skeptical, especially her mother about sharing a place with someone. She was almost trapped in her thoughts when she heard nervous murmurs from her girlfriend.

"Keys... Keys..." Stella muttered, quite agitated as if it was her doom.

"What'cha find?" Garnet had no idea what kind of sentence was that. She knew that she was in fact, grammatically incorrect but she was anxious as she was when she decided to stay distant to her own parents.

"Some books I grabbed from the library, like the usual." She responded as she kicked their apartment door.

Garnet was disappointed when she didn't get what she was referring to but what surprised her was the fact that Stella literally busted a door without any warnings.

She stuttered, "Was t-that necessary? You know, I-I still have the spare key and we couldve use that ins--... Sorry"

"Sorry, I... I got frustrated." Stella paused for a bit, "I do that sometimes."

Without hesitation, Garnet decided to open up, "Not to be making things worse but college is already killing me. It's so frustrating! I could've done online classes instead but my parents can be that pushy. Anyway, how's your thing with the books though?"

Stella set aside her books, "We're not used to this... yet but I'm sure we'll get used to it soon enough and it might not be as bad as you think it is." She tied her hair into a bun, "Also, there's a lot of things I have hete and I should read."

Garnet decided to plop on the couch and made a sigh of relief, "Surprisingly, I'm pretty much glad no one actually did recognize me when we were there. It feels refreshing when no one has no clue that you were actually known for something."

"Can't relate but yes. I can understand how it felt." She was leaning against the table, chuckling. "By the way, do you have any assignments? I can help you when I finish mine early."

Instead of responding a yes or no, Garnet complained, "Ugh! It's been only the first week yet we already have one. Guess that line I overheard that people are cooler in college was a lie."

"I mean, you're already cool." Stella picked one from her stack of books on the table as she goes towards Garnet's direction.

"Heh, you're only doing that so I don't feel that bad about myself, are you?" It was a sudden thought but she blurted, "W-wait, if you think I'm cooler, does that mean you're hotter--"

Garnet want to pinch herself for saying that but she whispered another word to herself, "I mean, you're already hot, Finley."

Stella rolled her eyes while she was giving her sarcastic comment, "Oh yeah? The weather was hot today actually." She decided to sit beside Garnet, "I was sweating from the heat!"

She answered in a joking manner, "You're no fun!" and decided to rise from there couch.

"You're no fun! I just sit down here!" The other responded then she hit her book she was reading with less force. "Just sit down with me."