So, Um

Sorry for not posting in a while. I'm participating in something called NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to start from nothing and create a 50,000 word novel in the month of November.

So, as soon as I give up on reaching my goal of 50,000 words, I'll start working on this again.

But in the meantime: Happy National Poland Day! I drew a picture (and I know I'll regret putting this on the internet).

She's wearing yoga pants because screw society.

It took me days to get an expression that didn't look awful and super cringy... 

Also, I kinda want to explain how I see Poland. So, here goes:

Poland is a country that has been put through more than anyone should ever have to go through. She has a complex history of wars and invasions, of barely hanging on to life. When she finally became free again after the second World War, she lived with terrible PTSD, anxiety, and other mental illnesses. Gradually, though, she has recovered from the trauma. Even though she could be vengeful and hateful towards those who did her wrong, Poland chooses forgiveness, and has even become friends with most of her former enemies. A lot of times, she comes off as sweet and innocent. But underneath those layers of optimism is a core of iron that will fight back. You don't cross Poland without serious consequences. She is fierce when angered.

Also, I was having issues with the publication of this chapter. The picture wouldn't load, so I unpublished it and tried publishing it again, but it didn't work. I'm hoping you'll be able to see the picture, but if not, let me know and I'll see what I can do.