dumbly's oficina

Snape, confused, headed for dumbledore's office. Minerva had handed him the note at dinner:

"Severus. I have a surprise for you. Come to my office immediately." -Albus ;)

Snape had no idea what this surprise would be, and as he knocked on Dumbledore's door, he hoped that it would be a pay raise.

"Come in!" Dumbledore's feathery voice rang out.

What Snape saw in that moment was the most absurd thing he had ever seen in his life. He remained frozen in place by the door, mouth wide open.

Dumbledore, staring intently at Snape, was in women's lingerie. There was romantic piano music playing.

Chopin, realized Snape. Maybe he just really, really likes classical composers, he thought wildly.

Snape glaced down to Dumbledore's crotch but quickly looked away and squeezed his eyes shut. "What's - what - what is the meaning of tHis?" he asked, trying desperately to rid his mind of the sight of his boss and one of the most well-respected wizards of all time in a thong.

Dumbledore slowly got down to his knees. He started to crawl forward. "Come here Severus dear, they call me headmaster for a reason," he said and wiggled his mouse-colored eyebrows.

Snape jumped back and his back forcefully hit the door. Despite the fact that Snape was disgusted, he found that Dumbledore's clever play on words seemed to send an electric shock through him. With a thrill of horror, Snape realized that he was becoming hard. He glanced down at his crotch. He glanced back up to see Dumbledore, still on his hands and knees, also staring at his crotch and smirking.

Snape, gathering his wits, turned around and grabbed the doorknob. The door seemed not to want to open. "I know you want me," remarked Dumbledore as he watched Snape fumble at the door. "I'll be waiting here for you when realize that too." His voice was contemplative, almost sad.

Snape finally managed to open the door and run down the Gryffin stairs, leaving the door open behind him. When he reached his office in the dungeons, he closed the door behind him and tried to process what had just happened.

He concluded that this brief... meeting with Dumbledore proved his suspicions about him being an insane old man that had finally lost his marbles. Dumbledore hadn't been flirting with him, he was just a bit....out of touch. Of course. With relief, he realized that he was no longer hard.

It was possible that Dumbledore had come to his senses and was embarrassed of the whole thing. So for the sake of Dumbledore's and his own sanity, he pretended that the incident had never happened. Dumledore did the same.

But on that fateful night on the astronomy tower, as Dumbledore looked into his eyes and said "Severus, please" Snape saw the pain in his eyes. He saw the agony at losing Grindelwald, the love of his life, and he saw the overwhelming embarrassment at having advanced on Snape.

It was with a heavy heart that Snape lifted his wand and said the words:

"Avada Kedavra."

Hi guys!

If you liked this fic, I would highly appreciate a like and/or a comment! Thanks so much and thanks for reading!

* also in case you didn't realize: this is a crackfic. it's a joke and i wrote it for my own amusement. it's not meant to be taken seriously ;)

** also pt 2:
I wrote this while in the waiting room for a doctor's appointment in about 10 minutes so forgive me if it's a bit unpolished