Forgotten

Was this really happening? I thought they forgot about me! It was Friday night and I had just gotten home and there was Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Luke. We used to hang out all of the time and then there band 5 seconds of summer got super big and they had a ton of fans. I was really super nervous. I always kind of had a crush on Calum so I was excited! They were standing in my living room!!! I didn't now what to say. I tried to start a conversation so I said "hey." Calum came over and hugged me and said "Hi beautiful." The others boys giggled amongst themselves and I kind of got the message. I let the hug fade and hugged the others. They asked what we should do. "I don't know about you guys, but I am tired. What about a movie night?" All of the boys agreed with me. Calum ordered pizza, I changed into comfy clothes and the other boys decided on a movie to watch. Soon after the pizza was here and the movie was in we all sat down on the couch. Calum and I cuddled up and the boys laughed. I feel asleep snuggled next to Calum.

The next thing I remember is waking up in bed with noise coming from downstairs. I got up and walked downstairs and saw the boys making breakfast. "Good morning!" I say very groggily. "Oh look sleeping beauty is finally awake!" says Calum with a smile. "I thought you guys forgot about me" I say. "How could we do that?" asks Luke. "Oh, I don't know it's just once you guys went on tour with One Direction things have just gotten crazy." "Calum wouldn't stop talking about you! All the time is was y/n this y/n that!" Calum blushes and so do I."I think I am going to get ready and then we can head to the beach!" "Sounds good! Make sure you wear that watermelon bikini for Calum!" says Luke with a giggle. "Okay okay sure!"