Dreaming

I had no clue what to do. I was laying in bed. It was all a dream. Nothing was real. I ran downstairs and saw Calum. I ran to him, jumped in to his arms and hugged him. He asked "what's going on?" I smile and say "nothing just an awful, awful dream. I don't even want to talk about it!" He nods in agreement. Michael speaks up and says "what are we going to do today?" I look at everyone as if I were asking for suggestions. Ashton speaks up and says "why don't we have a lazy day?" I shook my head in disagreement, I don't know about you but I am going to go for a run. When I come back I am making some tea and working on planting the flowers in the front yard." Calum let out a fake yawn "that is soooo boring though!!!" He said in a toddler voice. I laughed and then went upstairs.

I checked my twitter. "Why is she even dating Calum? I am way better then her!" I had to reply I couldn't help it! I started to type "if you were way better than you would have Calum sweetheart!" I was satisfied so I changed and went downstairs.

"Wow" Calum says as soon as I get downstairs. "What?" I ask confused. "The whole twitter thing. I am so proud of you!" I blushed "oh thanks!"

(A/N: sorry about the short chapter! What should I write about next?)