Strange

Calum and Luke had been acting kind of weird lately. They were just worried. Calum and I had our first date that evening. This is when we were going to be official. Everyone was going to know who I was! We were only going to see a movie so I was wearing skinny jeans, vans, and a floral crop top. Calum came and got me and then we left.
I didn't think that it would this big of a deal. As soon as we got out of the car there were fans everywhere! One file asked "Who are you with?" Calum took my hand, held it up proudly and announced "she is my girlfriend!" I felt my face getting all red. After a few photos and a couple autographs we were watching the movie. Well, we weren't really watching it. We sat in the back row and then Calum started to kid my neck and then it turned into a full make out session. The movie finished and we went back home.
When we got home, I checked my twitter. "Oh my god!" I say stunned. These comments were awful. "She is such a slur" "she should kill herself!" "She doesn't deserve Calum!" I was scared. There were more. They just kept coming in. I even got some private messages. I started to cry. I knew the boys were downstairs so I went and locked myself in the bathroom. I rummaged around for a bit until I found it. I found the blade. I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't take this pain. I had it in my right hand and I was starting to slowly push it into my wrist. Then the boys opened the door. I stood there shocked "y/n!" Luke whisper-yelled. I didn't know what to do. I started to cry. Calum comes over take the blade and sets it on the counter. "Promise me you won't do this ever again!" He said. I could tell he was crying. "I can't make a promise that I can't keep...please don't be mad or upset Calum. This is my problem. This I something I need to do!" I say beginning to shake. "No it's not. I promise this is not something that a pretty girl like you needs to do." Ashton says coming from behind Luke and Michael. I nod my head and then get ready for bed. I cry myself to sleep.
I wake up and no one is home. I get up and go to the kitchen. There is a note. "Hey babe! Good morning! The guys and I had to go to a rehearsal. We will be back at 2:30. Love ya"~Calum. I check my phone. It's noon. I go on twitter even though my better judgment tells me not to. Its all hate. Not the usual hey, how was your day. It's awful. I start to lose myself again. I can't do this. I need to go through with this. I have to. There is no other choice.
I run upstairs. I can't find it...I look for a while and then I remember Calum grabbing it. I look on the dresser and there it is. I grab and go to the bathroom. When the cold metal meets my skin I feel as is I deserve this pain. I press down. There is blood. A lot of blood. I hear Calum. I pull down my sleeves and hid the blade. I turn on the shower to get rid of the blood. Calum walks in. It all looks normal. Except my sweater. Blood is starting to stain it and there is blood drop on the floor. I look up and see Calum. He grabs my wrist and when he looks at it yells "Damnit!" I knew he was upset. What do I do now?
I started to cry. He gathered me into his arms. He rocked me back and forth. He let go and got out the rubbing alcohol and some cotton balls. He took my wrist and started to clean the it's off. It stung. Afterwards he took my hand and led me downstairs. The boys were sitting there. They heard Calums yelling. I sat down and we watched a movie not speaking a word.

(A/N: hey guys! Sorry of this is intense! Do you have any requests for another chapter?)