The Beach

OhMyGod!!! Calum looked so hot in those pineapple swim trunks. Everyone was ready to go and I just stood there staring. Then Calum asked "do I have something on my face?" Everyone laughed and then we left the house.

Once we got to the beach, we found a place to sit and I took off my coverup. I tried to act like I didn't notice but, Calums jaw dropped. Ashton punched him lightly in the arm and he snapped back to reality. Calum looked so good in the swim trunks and I tried to look a little nice in my watermelon bikini. We all ran out to the water. We were all having a good time and then Calum picked me up and threw me into the water. How cute can he get? After a while we decided to head home. When stopped and got pizza before we went home.

As soon as we got home we all started to get ready for bed. I got into the shower and then Calum walks in. "Oh sorry, I had to grab my toothbrush!" He says. I can't see him but I know he is blushing. "Yeah right!" I say as a retort. He laughs. Then we are both ready for bed. It was kind of decided that we would share a bed. That night I cuddled up to him. His bare chest felt so nice against my face. Soon I feel asleep to the up and down movements of his chest.

I woke up to a camera click. Calum was already yelling at the boys. The boys had snuck into our room and taken pictures of us sleeping together. I just giggled and blushed. As soon as the boys left the room we started to get ready. He was trying to act like he was mad about it but I could tell he was more embarrassed. It was adorable! I just laughed.

We went downstairs for a breakfast of toaster pastries. The boys were teasing Calum about something but I couldn't tell what.

Later that day, the boys had gone skateboarding and Calum and I stayed home. We were silently sitting in the living room when he blurted out "I really like you!" I smiled. He started going on and on about him liking me. I cut him off with a kiss. He looked at me surprised and then he kissed me again. With each kiss it was getting more and more passionate. He had picked me up and taken me upstairs. He then put me on the bed. It was getting intense. Then the boys walked in.