League of Lobby

Facts:

-I don't have a lot of time due to school
-English is not my first language.
-I have bad grammer (If I were to rate on a scale of 1-10 it would be a 4.5)
-I play league (Of course if I didn't then how would I know what to write)
-this is just a hobby of my that I do on my spare time.
-I won't have a consistance updating routine, since I still have things to do in real life.

Future Updates:

-I'm thinking of doing something like if I get at least 5 likes on a chapter then I'll release another chapter along with the one that going to be release (it will be like two chapters being released at the same time)

(Thats all for now)

Chats:

Here you can ask me anything question about the stories, or if you want add anything ideas. But, before you do that I would like you to know that I'll only take ideas if it matches with the story of what I'm writing, so don't be like "Do a crossover". Cause thats a no.

Please Type your comment below here:

-Question about the stories

-Question about me (the Author)

-Intrested in adding ideas (You will be credit for your work.)

-Fanart (Your's artwork, and I don't care if It's good or bad. Also it doesn't have to be just Ahri or league in general) 

-Any changes you would like to suggest (In this lobby or in the story)