CHAPTER FOUR

A year went by, pretty much everything was some what back to normal, even after graduating I still couldn't hang with tisha other than seeing her at the dinners our parents would have once a month, I started college at a performing arts school near by everything was going good for me except there was no sign of DeVanté.
It was just a day before Christmas and from what I heard he and jodeci were doing performances all over, he'd completely forgotten me. By then I was dating this boy named Christopher, he was sweet, my parents loved him but he was no DeVanté.

I sat up in my room dancing to some Christmas tunes, that came on the radio before laying it down a while after midnight, but as I closed my eyes I could hear someone climbing my ladder outside my window. I grabbed my bat and fixed my oversized gown walked to the balcony.

"Who is it?? My parents aren't home and I know where my dad keeps his guns now tell me who you are!"

I heard a familiar laugh get closer to me and soon his body stood tall towering over my small frame.

"You never tell a robber your alone girl, that's more of uh advantage." He smiled.

"D-DeVanté?." His hair was a bit longer, he had them in little twists, and his teeth still pearly white.

"Nevaeh."
"My name is trinity." I softly retorted back staring at my old fling.
"Your name ain't no damn trinity, I told you I don't like that." He moved past me and entered my room.
"A year ago de, a year ago and you never came back."
"The hell was I pose to do vaeh?  Fight your mom?"
"Save me. That's what you left me hanging for a year DeVanté!"
He played in his hair as he stared at me pulling the bat away from my clutches and tossed it.

"I wanted to wait."
"Wait for what?"
"You to finish school, do what you had to do and then I'd come get you and get the fuck outta dodge." He held my hands as he spoke assuring me that he meant every single word.
"DeVanté."
"No listen Nevaeh. I wanted you to get what you wanted first before worrying about me, now this up to you, you a big girl now, you ready to come with me?"
I hesitated after his question, and my eyes darted to the photo I had posted up on the dresser of me and Christopher, he followed my eyes and got up snatching it up.

"I thought you was waiting?"
"I was DeVanté, I was I just."
"Did you give it to him?"
"What?"
"Don't play fucking dumb did you let him penetrate?"
"No!" I yelled out, His nose flared next thing you know I'm pinned to the bed being held down by my wrists.
"LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME HE DIDNT STICK YOU!"
"He didn't DeVanté! I swear!" Tears welled up in my eyes, once he noticed, he backed off and sat at the end of my bed.
"D-Donald.."
I watched his body tense when he heard his government name but he didn't look at me he stared at my closet door, I crawled slowly behind him taking and turning his face to mine.
"I know how special it was to you, I waited to see if you'd come back." I spoke calmly as the tears fell from my eyes, he kissed my fingers that held his face then moved to my lips, snaking his hand around my waist pulling me into his lap. The kiss was passionate, but hungry, his hands traveled my sides pulling up my gown revealing my set of Red laced lingerie I'd gotten just days earlier. Just as we got into the moment go on without you by Shirley Murdock filled the air only making the moment even more intimate.

Soon, both of us were completely naked, his lips trailed down my bare skin nipping and sucking on my breasts like they were the only thing holding him between life and death , I was in pure ecstasy from this point on, then I felt lips wrap around my aching bud, he started to lick and bite at my core as if my body would be the last thing he would have in life, this went on for a good few minutes before he sat up and kissed me allowing me to taste my own juices from off his tongue. As we kissed I felt a sharp pain enter my body, causing me to scream into his mouth.

Silly by Deniece Williams was next on the radio as if they knew exactly what was going on at this very moment. The tears from my eyes poured out for just a minute as he slammed his bulging manhood into me with force, he was groaning up a storm in my ear and soon I was moaning just as loud gripping onto him.
"That's right baby hold onto daddy, I got you." He groaned the words in my ear before kissing it softly, his hands found my breasts squeezing them tight in his hand while tore up my insides groaning sweet and sultry words in my ear.
"You're mine." He repeated a few times through it.
"You belong to me you hear?" He made me look him in the eyes and I nodded in agreement.
About an hour and twelve orgasims later, I felt his warm seed fill my tightness, some overflowing. He pulled out and I passed out, I felt his lips kiss mine before going completely dark.

The next morning he was gone, I was upset, I was hurt, how could he do this and just leave? I stood up still sore from previous events and looked in my mirror noticing my body full of marks and hickies, how was I going to explain this? His sticky seed dripped down my thighs, quickly I got in the shower rinsing off and freshening up. As I did my hair after my shower I could hear yelling coming from downstairs.

"GET OUT MY HOUSE!" I heard my mother yell, I raced down in my towel staring at my mother and DeVanté damn near face to face.

Once my presence was noticed DeVanté walked over and yanked my towel off revealing my bruised body to my mother.

"She ain't yours no more you old bitch! You see that? Your little girl is mine now, I made my mark." He spat back at my mother who was in complete shock, I was frozen, I was scared, and shocked.
"Nevaeh go upstairs and put some clothes on don't take a damn thing else but the clothes on your back and hurry up you wasting my gas."

Did I have a choice but to follow his command? I ran upstairs throwing on my clothes and grabbed my purse that held all my identification, once I made it back down I was pulled into a dark limo Tisha and my mother yelling for me to come back but we were already half way down the road by then. Everything went by so fast I could barely breathe, I was hyperventilating, but quickly comforted by DeVanté, he held me close to him kissing my head and telling me it would all be okay. We ended up taking a plane back to his home in North Carolina, it was cold, he held me close to him as we made our way into the warmth of his house. It smelled like, heaven, and that's when it noticed something.

"MEERY CHRISTMAS DADDY!" Both his kids yelled as they jumped into his arms hugging him and showing him their presents.

It was Christmas.
He took me away from my family on Christmas.