CHAPTER THIRTEEN

[no ones pov]

Today was the day, the day nevaeh and Donald finally, FINALLY decided to become one. Let me give y'all a lil run down before we jump into it.

After nevaeh got out the hospital, it took damn near two months to find the perfect dress and the damn thing wasn't even all that flashy home girl could've been got married , but Donald wasn't complaining because within those two months his ass was trying to bring down the price of the whole thing only ending up paying more than the original price, why? Because he was doing everything to make this wedding the wedding of her dreams.

Now, lettuce begin.

"Tisha where is my crown!" Nevaeh whined bouncing around the brides room trying to fit in her tight wedding dress.

"Calm down nevaeh!" Tisha chased after her best friend with the diamond crown placing it on her freshly done tresses.

"Nevaeh baby calm down, Donald will be there and he is just as excited as you." Mrs.degrate hummed while zipping up the back of the dress nevaeh struggled to get into.

"It's not Donald I'm worried about, Well it kind of is, what if he changes his mind?" The young bride pouted, only to have his mother pinch her arm. "Ouch."

"I said hush!"

Over on the men's end...

"Man, this damn tux hot as hell." Devanté complained. "Them women ain't ready yet?"

"I just went check on tisha, said your future wife been in there spazzing." Dalvin went over to his brother who was pacing by the door.

"I'm goin talk to her." Devanté started to head out but quickly got stopped by k-ci

"Bro that's bad luck!" He yelled trying to restrain devanté tall ass but ended up getting pushed to the floor.

Devante walked to the door that held his bride and knocked. "Don't open it, just let her hear me." Nevaeh, in tears rushes over to the door and leaned her ear against it.

"Nevaeh?"
"Yes?"
"Why you in there going off girl? This tux hot, you not hot?"
Nevaeh laughed and wiped her eyes.
"Donald I'm scared."
"Scared of what?"
"What if it don't work out? You get tired of me and leave? Baby I don't wanna tie you down and ruin what you got."
"Nevaeh, you can't ruin what's already been planted, only I can ruin that for me, you know? I love you girl, love you like I ain't never loved a woman before man, you my angel remember? I be stupid to let my angel go. You hear me vaeh? And today it's gone be a permanent bond you know? We ain't breaking apart, I ain't letting you go again, we got kids, we about to start a new life and trust me it's gonna be some hard days but imma turn them days into easy ones, or imma try. Now get dressed baby, and come see your man." He put his fist on the door, she followed the sound and did the same.
"I love you donald."
"And I love you, forever nevaeh."
After a few seconds Donald could hear his future wife squealing with the other women in the room and a bunch of movement.

"Alright bro, lets head to the alter." He nodded toward his little brother and they all walked into the church waiting in place.

Stevie wonder sat at the keyboard playing a slowed down version of "I'll be loving you always" Backed up by k-ci, Jojo, and Dalvin in the background. The church rose to their feet as Nevaeh walked down the aisle hand and hand with her father eager to give his daughter away, he whispered in her ear just as they got to the end.