Prom? Pt 1

Listen to Fine Line Album by Harry Styles whilst reading all 8 parts :)

Y/n POV

Me and Hero have been best friends for years and instantly know where each other would be in the school yard. Today's different I have no clue and I've searched everywhere for this boy but he's nowhere to be seen.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to face a person. One of Heros friends hand me a rose and I'm standing in the middle of the school yard with confusion written all over my face.

"This is for you now I want you to follow the trail of the rose petals to your final destination".

"Omg", that's all I simply say because I'm in so much shock but it's all a happy feeling.

I look down and begin to follow the red rose petals through all the other students that are standing around either cheering or filming me. Who would want to ask me to Prom, I know it isn't Hero because even know I have feelings for him I know he doesn't feel the same back.

Do I say yes to this mystery man?

Once I hit the end of the trail I pause and glance up to who I would never thought would be holding this sign.

"Will you go to Prom with me", said Hero with a huge smile on his face.

Those dimples on his face send me through the roof.

"Yes yes", I say quicker than a race car.

Hero POV

I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her in for a hug. I can feel her heart beating out of her chest, is she okay? Maybe she doesn't want to go to Prom with me, maybe she doesn't have feelings for me like I do for her.

School bell rings*

Me and Y/n rush to class but than I hear her whisper, "why me".

Why you because your the girl of my dreams but I don't want to say that because I'm scared she'll reject me. We have been best friends since middle school and it was just a connection that brought us together. I'm so happy she said yes though and if I have to I'll go to Prom with her in a friend way because I love her so much.