Happy Birthday pt 3

Hero's POV

As the small light creeps in through the blinds I hear my alarm ring in terror for me to wake up. I lift myself up from my coffin and than I see her.

"Y/n what are you doing here".

I leap from my bed and jump up to give her a big hug.

"I'm here for your birthday by the way happy birthday", she says with a little giggle.

"You came to my house though", I say with concern.

"Yes I was worried sick about you, you asked me to prom and than after that call I haven't heard much from you over the weekend and you just we're really short to my text".

"I know I'm so sorry I just was busy with friends".

Y/n POV

Friends? Hero's been home all weekend because I looked at his location tracker maybe once or twice. Anyway I reach down to my school bag and pull out his gift to skip the subject we are on. I pull out a purple ring box and inside lays a shiny silver ring.

"Here this is for you", I say with a nervous voice.

The look on his face seems questionable at first but I really hope he likes it. The gift is pretty different especially something Hero would never choose for himself but I have hope. He slowly opens the box and pulls the shiny ring out than he slowly slides it down his index finger.

"I love it", he says in a cheery voice.

"Do you actually".

"Yes it's so different but so special at the same time".

"What do you mean special".

"Because it's from you nobody would ever think to buy me something like this but you always knows what right".

Those words make my heart swell, I just really wish he saw that I want him.