Prom Dress Shopping pt 6

Y/n POV

This is a dream come true. Walking into the dress shop hundreds of dresses surround me that are sparkly, plain, patterned and all other different styles I've never seen before. My Say Yes To The Dress dreams are kind of coming real but instead I'm not getting married of course. The workers walking around told me and my mum anything we like we can grab and try on without having to worry about the hassles of waiting.

I grab a couple of dresses I feel will be amazing for Prom but nothing yet seems to be the it factor for me. I want Hero to fall in love with me because at the moment I don't know what he feels for me things have been awkward since that kiss even though I thought he liked me, we haven't spoken much over text since the kiss was on Friday and now it's Sunday. He's so dreamy.

"Y/n hurry up and try on these dresses and stop day dreaming", my mother says quietly.

"Sorry mum just want the dress to be perfect".

After about 20 minutes things were going terrible nothing looked good on me or fit my body right. My mother and I slowly walk out of the store until I see a slight shimmer behind my mums brown hair.

"Wait mum", I say harshly.

Walking closer the dress is covered in sparkles and shimmers crazily from the flashing lights around it. The dress is a stunning gold colour and has a large slit at the bottom of the dress. I'm in love.

I quickly grab the dress of the hangers and drag it carefully to the dressing rooms. Hero will love this one for sure there is no way in hell a boy won't get a boner from this but it will probably look horrible on me. I feel a little sadder because what if it does look bad like the rest, this is the only dress I've really felt something for.

Stepping into the dress my mother pulls it up and zips the back. I turn around to face the mirror, this is it I have found my dream dress. I quickly grab my phone to send a snap to my friend Emily to ask for approval on the dress even though I'll still buy it if she says no.

Snap*

My thumbs move fast across my phone screen and hover over Emily name which is above Hero's on my Snapchat. Sent.

Hero's POV

Hero's POV

"Boys I gotta go", I say to my friends after a huge day of playing Call of duty.

I switch of my Xbox to what I see is a Snapchat message from Y/n finally she texted me.

My thumb quickly opens the snap.

"Holly fucking shit", I scream.

"Hero quiet", my mother screams back.

"Sorry".

How when what. I'm so confused right now she is so hot I can't even picture seeing her in person in this dress. My dream girl standing in front of me in this fucking stunning dress, it's giving me so much chills just thinking about it.