Part 20

-IYA'S POV -

I hugged satrinah one last time and she runs off with the weasley's. I sighed as I walk around the muggle world and came in the hotel
Like albus told me to. After I checked in I go outside and I wander through the city. I stopped as I came in a park and I sat on the bench, I stretched my arms up and relaxed.

It's now summer, I wonder what would I do. "
I said to myself. I looked around the park and up to the sky.

" hmm since it's summer now..
I need to learn what power I hold.
Since this power came from jeff
Then it came from athena.
Then who is James, albus said his
A farmer."
I thought. I stand up and walked back to the hotel, once I came in my room.
I locked the door and I teleported to
Albus. Once I teleported I saw albus writing. Albus looked up to me.

What's the matter?
Albus asked.

Where does Jeff father lives?
I asked.

I know where his farm was..
But I don't know if he still lives there."
He said. As he wrote something in the paper and gave it to me, I looked at the paper and it's shows where the farm is located to. I nod at him.

Why do you need it?
He asked.

" Just curious.. Cause what if he knows something about the power I accepted from Jeff. "
I explained. He nods. And I teleported back to my room in the hotel.

I walked out in the hotel. And I called some taxi.

Where to miss?
He asked.

Mulberry Road?
I said more like asking. He nods. And I hop in. The ride was very long. Once we stopped I go out of the car and I pay the taxi driver.

I looked around the street. It kinda looks gloomy but I just shrugged it off and  I continued to walk around to look for James farm. While I was walking I saw a lady walking so I ran to her.

Miss do you know where would I find a farm here? "
I asked.

Of course dear, the only farm in this place is James farm. But sadly he left
But someone is now running it."
She said.

Umm where is it?
I aksed.

Follow me. "
She said. I followed her and we stopped once I saw the farm in view.

Here you go dear, I must go now bye.
She said. I nod and thanked her.
I walked over to the gate and I saw a man.

Who are you dear?.
He asked.

Im iya chika raven sir, I'm just looking for James the one who owned this farm before. "
I said.

Your iya chika raven?
He asked surprised. I looked at him confused.

Yes.. Why?
I asked.

Well after James left he said someone named iya chika raven will be going here and been looking for him and he handed me a letter and he said I must handed it to you as possible."
He said as he handed me a letter, I widen my eyes in surprised. He's expecting me?..

When did he left?
I asked.

A year ago.
He said. I nod and left. I walked in a place where no people can see me, I teleported back to my room in the hotel. I sat on my bed and I opened the letter.

DEAR MISS IYA CHIKA RAVEN

JUST LIKE I EXPECTED, YOU BEEN
LOOKING FOR ME. I'M IN PHILIPPINES IN BORACAY, I HAVE
MY OWN HOTEL THERE, IT'S CALLED
ISLAND CENTER HOTEL. SEE YOU THERE.

it means I have to travel in a faraway place. Great!! what a great day!!!
I yelled in frustration. I stand up and walked over to a desk and I began to write a letter to albus.

DEAR ALBUS.

I'LL BE TRAVELLING FOR A FAR AWAY PLACE, DON'T WORRY I'LL BE OKAY.
IM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT
I WILL LEAVE TODAY. AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL COME BACK. AND I'LL WRITE YOU AWAY WHEN I GET BACK. AND DON'T RESPOND TO THIS LETTER.

-IYA CHIKA RAVEN

I folded the letter and I opened my window and I called my owl. My owl came and I gave the letter and I told him to albus and he flew away. I closed the window and I started to pack my things. After I packed my things I checked out and I walked outside and  I called a taxi.

Where to miss?
He asked.

Airport.
I said. He nods and I hop in. Once I'm in the airport I bought a ticket and lucky for me the flight is exactly today and in exact time. I came inside the airplane and sat beside the window.
I sighed and I felt the plane Is now
Starting to leave. I closed my eyes and I sleep. Cause I know this will be a long ride, and I need rest to travel.

I wonder what will happen to my summer now.