PART 57

IYA'S POV - - - - - - -

I woke up this morning and i saw my other eye turned red. It must be part of my dissappearance disease..... My mom saw it and she just smiled at me sadly.

" are you okay?"
My mom asked.

" yes im fine..."
I said as i comb my hair.
I covered my other eye with an eye patch. And i put on my hoodie i can't let anyone see me like this.

" you changed..."

" i know..but who cares?"
I said as i stand up.

" i do... "
That's the last thing i heard before i teleported to the malfoy manor. I just shrugged it off and i saw lucius.

"  iya.. Your late"
He said annoyed.

" thanks for pointing that out"
I said. He just rolled his eyes.
Oh yeah today is the day that siruis will die. But i will not let that happen. Those kids will break into the ministry.

HARRY'S POV - - - - - - - -

Me and my friends now at the ministry. I was in this place that looked like a maze.

" who's there!?"
Someone yelled. We looked behind and i saw satrinah.
Oh yeah she works here.

" wait why are you guys here!?"
She yelled.

" im sorry satrinah but i..."
I didn't finished my sentence cause i saw something is glowing behind me. I walked up to it and i took it in my hands. It's my prophecy. And then in any minute we are sorrounded by death eaters.

" give that to me harry and no one will get hurt "
I heard the man in a hoodie with a mask said in front of me. He took off his hood and his mask.
It's draco father. Lucius malfoy.

" get away.. And leave or I'll call the aurors"
Satrinah said as she confront him with her wand.

IYA'S POV - - - - -

I saw satrinah is walking up to lucius. And i saw lucius was gonna pulled out his wand so i took a first step and i fastly pulled out my wand.

" stupefy!!!"
I yelled and i saw satrinah flew off. And just like i planned everyone splits off and harry
Fired me a spell.

" expelliarmus!!!!"
He yelled and my wand flew away. Ok this is the timing i need. I pretended that i flew off on the other side. And when i saw everyone is now far away from me, i took off my hood and my death eater mask. I replaced it with a red cloak and i put my eyepatch on. They will not recognize me with this outfit.
I flew off and i saw everyone is now surrounded. And ginny fired a strong spell that made everything ruined..i flew to harry and i lifted him up.

" give them the prophecy harry"
I whispered.

" what!?"
He yelled.

" just give them! The prophecy!"
I yelled back.

" who are you!? Leave me alone!?"
He yelled back. I rolled my eyes and now we're in the place that surrounded with some rocks. Okay this is the place where siruis died.

" hold on! "
I yelled. He hugs me tightly. Satrinah fired me a spell so i landed on the ground harshly.
But i protected harry from falling. He stands up and i sat up. I saw many death eaters is charging harry so i used some vines to shield us, and i put it around us, we're now inside the vines cause i made the vines like a circle and i put us inside it.

" who are you? Why are you protecting me?"
He asked.

" harry promise me don't tell anyone about this ok?"
I said. He nodded as he hug his prophecy.

" no matter what happens im still on your side.."
I said as i take off my cloak and my eyepatch and i showed him the dark mark in my arm.

" i- iya?.your hair is short and.. .. But how?.. You were missing.. You left hogwarts.. Everyone was worried.. And i was right your a d- death eater.."
He stuttered.

" Harry just gave them the prophecy.."
I said. I saw my vines is gonna be destroyed in any minute.

" No!!!!!"
He yelled as he stand up.

" Harry do you trust me? "
I asked he didn't answered.

" Do you trust me!? "
I yelled. He looked at the prophecy and back to me.
He nodded.

" then give them the prophecy..
Trust me harry i know what im doing.."
I said.

" im doing this cause i trust you..
And i know you would never betray us."
He said. I sigh in relief. My vines got destroyed and i fastly put my cloak on and my eyepatch.

i saw every death eater had Harry friends in their hands pointing their wand at their neck.
I saw satrinah is staring at me.

" who are you!? Get away from harry!! "
She yelled at me. I looked at Harry and i winked at him. I put my finger in the middle of my lips for letting him know that no one can know who i am. He nodded. I saw harry gave lucius the prophecy but the order of the phoenix appeared. I forgot about this one. Siruis came in front of harry and they started fighting.
At this point siruis will get killed.
I saw bellatrix is now pointing her wand. No.. No!!!!! I used my powers to replace me and siruis at his position. I teleported and I am now at his position i pushed him hardly and he flew off on the wall. And i was hit by the
Killing curse. I kneeled down in pain. God now i know why he died, it hurts so much!!. My eyesight are now getting blurry.
I know im not gonna die, cause i been through this before. I can hear my heart is pounding. I saw harry is yelling at me but i can't hear him.. Everything was slowing down. I blinked once more and everything went black.