Part 52

HARRY'S POV - -

Days had passed, i always often to look at iya, i just can't stop thinking
About her, did she actually join?,
Or is it just a nightmare?.i was snapped out of my thoughts when i bumped into someone. I looked up to the person and its the headmaster.

" im sorry headmaster"
I said.

"its alright my boy.. You look stressed
My boy is there a problem?"
He asked. I just stare at him and i looked around, good thing no one is around here. I can trust him. I can tell him.

" professor.....is my vision real?"
I asked getting nervous.

" of course my boy.. Is there a problem? ".

" actually there is.. Its about professor raven"

" whats supposed to be the problem?"
He asked as he raised his one eyebrows. I gulped quietly and i told him what i saw. I told him everything.

" Harry.. Just get some rest.. We will continue this sometime.."
He said and and left me. I was now getting suspicious. I continued to walk and i saw many people is in the courtyard. What's the fuss about?.
I asked in my head.

" you can't do this dolores.. "
Professor trewalney said as she sobbed. I saw professor mcgonagall
Walk to umbriged. And they started to argue. In the middle of the arguing i saw iya walked up to them. All eyes are on her. What is she doing?..

Professor you can't just fire anyone..
Your just a teacher  not the headmaster, besides the headmaster decides who will leave or not, am i right?.. I know you work for the ministry but that doesn't mean you rule the school "
She said.

" how dare you talk to me like this!? "
Professor umbridge said angrily.

" you dare me? Dare yourself! Umbitch! "
Iya fired back.

" you do know that i work for the ministry!  You can't just insult
Me! "
Umbriged confronted her.

" actually i can. "
Iya said coldly.

" ladies please stop "
Professor dumbledore chimed in.

" she just insulted me! "
Umbridge argued.

" enough! Like she said you can't just fire someone, im the headmaster dolores, minerva please take the professor inside."
Dumbledore said. Umbridge didn't argue more she glared at iya and left.
Iya tilted her head and she looks at me. She smiled at me, i smiled back.
After that i turn my back and left.
Professor is right i need some rest, im just stressed. She can't betray us like that. It's just a nightmare.

IYA'S POV - -

I saw harry left and i look at albus.

" professor Raven can i have a minute in my office?"
He asked. I just nodded, we walked back in his office. Once i closed the door i finally faced him.

" what is it?"
I asked.

" did you join him?.. Harry's vision is true iya.."

" i did,  i did joined him. It's part of my plan. "
I said calmly.

" does severus know about this?
Do anyone know about this?"
He asked.

" no none of them know about this.
Don't tell them albus im warning you please"

" i won't tell. Are you sure your making the right choice?"

" yes.."
I said. He just nodded at me, and i felt pain in my arm, it's the dark mark..
Albus looked at me with concern.

" it's alright.. I can handle this"
I said. Well i hope so.. I said in my mind. He wants me for something..
I wonder what does he wants?.