My internet best friends

Amy pov
Slowly I got up and nudged Ben to tell him to get up. Today I had strictly. I was excited but i was going to miss Ben so much. We had got so close over the past few days but now I have to leave him again. I felt so bad but this is the only way I am getting money as well as sponsors on Instagram. I went down stairs and got breakfast. Ben sat down next to me. Our hands joined together and our eyes connected. I looked back. I could cope looking in them to think I'm not going to spend a couple of days with him. I know that's isn't long but I going to miss him so much. We have such a grate connection.
Ben pov
I could tell Amy was upset normally we would gaze into each other's eye forever but this time she looked away. I put my hand on her knee and asked "what's wrong"? She looked up at me. "I know this sounds stupid but I'm going to really miss you". She replied as tears filled her eyes. I gave her a hug as she started getting emotional. I told all the way she could communicate and how she could cope. Tears still ran down her face. I tried to stay strong but I couldn't because this showed me how much she cares about me and how much I mean to her. We both griped each other and didn't let go. Was I going to miss her this much?
Amy pov:
Walking up the stairs Ben was all I could think of. Was I going to think about him this much when I'm gone? I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I packed up my things. I looked around the room. Tears filled my eyes. I was being such a baby. Thinking,I decided to right a note saying. I'm going to miss you so much. You mean the absolute world to me. Good night and good morning love amy xx
This made me feel better. I went to the toilet. CRAP. I was on my period. How could this be happening this is why I'm so emotional. Ugh. I decided to facetime my Internet best friends. Chloe and dianne.
Group chat
Di:hi ames good luck for today x 💓
Amy: thanks di hope you have a good day.
Di: will do
Chloe: hi Ames just wanted say hope you have a good day and we will miss you and good luck ❤️
Amy: how will you miss me you haven't even met me 😂 ty anyways. Got to go bye
Chloe:bye
Di:bye.
Probably only people I can trust except from Ben obviously. It was now time to go to London. I took a deep breathe in and shut the door. It was time to go