Was i adopting

Amy pov:
Today was the day. I totally forgot until this morning. Slowly one by one all the girls started to wake up. Dianne being the one to wake up last. I walked over to the kitchen to make some pancakes. I found Ben in the kitchen all ready cooking and I gave him a peck. After that I sat down and delved into my pancake. Chloe sat next to me. "I really miss strictly" chloe said to me. I replied with "of cause u do who doesn't". I missed her being their to be honest she was like my best friend and after the tour this year it made me realise why I missed her so much. I reached over a gave her a hug. Soon after all the girls have left nerves filled me i was so anxious about adopting Lila and what the media would think. Ben taped me on my shoulder telling me it was time to go. I put my coat on as fast as I could and rushed out the door. Even though I was nervous I couldn't keep my excitement in. I felt like jumping up and down. We take a slow drive monumenting the time we had left without a beautiful 3 year old daughter. I couldn't wait to just hug her. I just couldn't wait to be a mum/mummy to her. I looked out the window to notice we was so close. All thoughts came to head. Dose she actually like me? Will she like me? Do I have enough time with her? Will my dance take over? Amy stop it I said to myself as we pulled up outside. Hand in hand me and Ben walked to the door. Ben knocked on the door while I waited a bit behind. Then I see mrs Jess. "Hi I quess your coming for Lilia",She said.
"Yes" Ben replied and we both walked in. All the kids their was so cute I just wanted to adopt them all I felt so bad. I walked over to the office to sighn some papers for Lila and I asked "do you have a charity to keep this centre going" Jess replied "yes". Then she showed me the bucket which I put £100 pounds in. She looked at me and said "wow that's a lot of money thank you and that means a lot I will give u back £50". I replied with "no you don't have to keep it" after that she just left it. Lila came down the stairs with tears coming down her face. She ran streight to me. I asked "what's up Lila"? She replied "I thought you would nwever come". I thought thank god she crying for a happy reason. My heart filled with love as I hugged her and now I could call her officially mine.