After the weekend

Amy pov:
It's finally the end of the weekend me and Karim got through. I am so happy to get home and see Ben. Also because I made it Blackpool. Me and Ben have been trying for a baby agers but it hasn't worked and I don't want to pay thounds of pounds for an ivf. The only other option was to adopt a child. I know I'm kinda rushing into having a child but it's all worth it. I just wanted a family. As soon as I got home I sat down and sighed. Ben came over and gave me a little peck on the cheek. I grabbed his hand and dragged him back down to the sofa. Riiiiight i wassss thththinking about adopting I stumbled. Ben look at me puzzled. My brain was like a world wind all thought jumbling up into one.
Ben pov
Wait what did amy just say. Adopt. I was so confused. She is so busy now why would she want to adopt. I'm kind of guessing she knows she's not pregnant. I felt fine with adopting but was this the right time. I replied with "are you sure"? She replied "yeh I know I'm busy but we could get through it". Both of our lips collide together smooching each other for about 2 minutes until I couldn't breathe. I've missed her so much and I think she's missed me to. I read the note on the bed I metioned. " I totally forgot about that" she replied. Shall we look at a website then amy. She jumps up and runs to get her laptop. Opening the lid of the laptop our eyes connected once again. I knew I was going to be with her for the rest of my life.
Profile
Lilia skube
Age: 3
From: uk Sheffield

 Profile Lilia skube Age: 3From: uk Sheffield

Lilia pov
Hi I'm Lilia I live in a care home. I have been for 1year now. I can't really remember my mummy and daddy. I don't know what happend. All I remember is me being taken away. Mrs Jess shouted me down. My little tip toes ran down the stairs. I was scared I was going to get told off for somthing I haven't done. All I wanted was a family so I was kind of hoping someone was at the door for me. What was this for?
Sorry for a short chapter
Another one upload tomorrow x
Goodnight x