Day with Ben

Amy pov
As I opened my eyes I could hear my alarm blaring out. It was still dark. I got out bed and went into Lilia's room. Few she was still asleep. I tried to be as quite as possible so she wouldn't notice I'm gone. I made my breakfast and prepared Bens and Lilia's. Little footsteps came down the stairs I turned my back to find out it was Lilia. She looked shocked. "I didn't know you was awake mummy" Lilia said.
"I am and have been for about ten minutes" I replied. Wait she just called me mummy. After I realised my heart sank into pieces. I ran over and gave her hug and picked up and placed her in a booster seat at the table.
"What would you like princess" I said
"Yogurt like you mummy"she replied with a smile. I placed her yogurt on the table and sat down next to her. We talked for a little bit.
"Mummy why are u awake this early" Lilia said
"I've got to go to work" I replied. I saw tears form in her eyes. I quess she didn't want me to go. I lent over and give her a gentle hug. I went upstairs to grab a photo of me so it was like I was their at all time when Ben was looking after her. Ben came downstairs soon after he saw that Erica had a picture of me and said
"Am I really that bad" Erica giggled. I could tell once I was gone and she got used to it they would have so much fun together. The dreaded moment came. Leaving. I had got dressed brush my teeth and hair I was ready to go. This was going to be weird. I grabbed to door and Lilia ran up and hugged my leg. My eyes filled up with tears. I didn't want to leave her. She was already my world. I know I was going to see her again but all the thoughts went through my head. I pushed her away from leg and walked out the door. All the fears came to me.
Ben pov
As soon as she walked out the door Erica looked back at me and hugged me. "Daddy can I go and play" Erica asked.
"Yes sure can I come to"I asked as I wanted to get closer with her. I'm quite surprised she didn't cry. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her toys and passed me her barbie doll. "Where do you want to go today"? I asked.
"Shop and park" Lilia replied. I picked her and got her dressed and told her to play while I got dressed. I called to come down stairs. I packed picnic. We walked to the shop and she picked out some sweets. After we got out the shop she complained her legs was hurting so I gave her a shoulder ride all they way to the park. I felt her jumping up and down on my shoulders once we had reached the park. I let her down and she ran off straight to the park. I decided to text Amy
B:hi Ames hope your okay love benny
A: yes I am I've just got to get used to looking after Lila  talking about that what's she doing now
B:we are at the park
A:awww hope you have lovely day out as I've got to get back to rehearsals bye
B:bye ames.
I finished messaging her as Lila came over to say that she was hungry. I got the picnic out and we started to eat. Coming over us was some big dark clouds. Fuck I thought. We didn't have any coats or anything as it was still quite warm. I said to Lila "we have to go it's about to rain". She helped pack away and grabbed my hand. We was about to set off and boom. It started to rain. I grabbed Lila and ran to our house. By the time we got their we was drenched. "Daddy can I go out in the rain" Lilia asked. "Why" I asked.
"Because I want to jump in puddles and get wet again. "Hold on" I said. I remembered we had a blow up paddling pool from agers ago when we was looking after milia for nadiya and she said we could keep it as she said she couldn't take it back to Slovenia. I quickly found a pump while it was raining and put hot water in it. "Daddy can I go in in my clothes. I nodded. Lila jumped in and so did I. I tried to swim about with her on my back but the pool was to small.
"I love you daddy" Lilia said out of no where.
"I love u to" I replied tickling her. It was still raining and I hear a car pull up on the drive way. I looked at the time. I heard Amy come into the house and I heard footsteps go around the house. "Best day ever" Lila whispered.
Then I saw Amy come to the door. She opened it to her surprise we was outside. Me and Lila giggled in sync.
"Why you doing out here" Amy asked
"Playing in the pool in the rain it's been the best day ever" Lila responded.