Adoption?

Lilia:
"Hewo mrs Jess" i said shaking. "Someone is looking at your profile" I jumped up and down. Lilia had never been so excited in her life. "Who is it who is" I repeat. "It is..." my little body bounced with excitement. "I don't know I think they have something on their computer that doesn't  let us"
Amy pov:
OMG she is so cute I need her now. I thought. I asked Ben "shall we go and see her". "What now"? I screamed "Yesssss" we got up linking hands a drove around 30 mins until we got the care home. Nervously i went up and knocked on the door.
Amy: hello I'm amy dowden And i am looking to adopt Lilia
Mrs Jess: oh okay.
Before we walked in this cute little head popped around the corner. It was Lilia. I came in and asked if we could take her out for a bit. She replied yes. It felt like Lilia felt comfortable with us with in a instant. We had a connection. They gave us a car seat and I sat in the back with her and introduced her to Ben. "Dada" Lilia said. My eyes filled with tears. Omg did she actually just say that. Ben looked back and smiled. "Maybe Lilia" i replied. We got to where were going. A soft play area. She gestures to grab my hand so I put my hand out and grabbed it. Her tiny hands felt so good in my hands.
Bens pov
It was so good that they was getting along. I got out the car and yelled wait up. I think Lilia was a daddy's girl because as soon as she saw me she puts her arms out for me to pick her up. We had almost made it in. I opened the door Lilia's face lit up.