First day at home

Amy pov:
We grabbed Lila and put her in the car with a car seat we bought her.
"Is It true your on strictly?" Lila asked.
"Yes how do you know?" I replied
"Jess" lila says starting to whimper. I leaned back and put my hand on her lap. She was missing her already. I know it would take a long time for her to settle in but I would make sure she would be okay.
"Are You okay now" I said.
Lila noddes. We eventually get home and Lila gets out the car and goes immediately to me. We walk up the stairs and open the front door. Lila looked mesmerised by the whole house.
"Where's my room?" Lila asks jumping up and down.
"I'll show you" i day. While Ben was making us dinner I went up stairs to show Lila her room. It was covered in pink and unicorns. Like a typical little girls room.
"Amy when can I call you mummy?" Lila asked
"Whenever your ready" I replied calmly. Ben shouts us to come down stairs as dinner was ready. We all had our dinner and asked questions to Lila about her so we could find out more. As today was was the week before strictly that meant I only had today with her and then I had to leave her with Ben. I was nervous even though I trust Ben I feel like she will miss me and get upset as she is clingy to me.
"What movie do you want to watch" I asked
"Descendants" Lila replied. I was kinda excited to watch it with her as I've never watched it before. We both sat down together and I grabbed blanket and I grabbed her blanket she had treasured since she was born. We sat and watched the movie it was quite good to be honest. I feel like she's watched it lots as she knew all the characters names and what happens. I loved seeing her being happy but I don't know what would she be like tomorrow without me.
Sorry this is quite short and I haven't uploaded on this story in a long time. I will try and do it as much as possible. Please to make it easier could you comment some ideas as I have no idea what to write ? X 💕