Chapter 5

My stomach was in knots as I continued my journey upstairs to Dak's room. It's about 4am now and I'm still kicking it. How? That I do not have an answer to. I finally get to the elevator, scanning quickly at all the elevator buttons trying to find floor 20. I found the button pressing it shortly after, causing a smile to appear across my face. I pondered in my mind about what else can possibly happen tonight. It's so late, I don't know how he has any ambition this late to do anything, considering he played a football game hours ago. I finally reached the floor, peeking my head down both ends of the hall trying to find his room number. I reached the double digit room numbers which indicates I have to be going in the right direction. I pulled my phone out of my bag to text him that I'm basically here.

K-I'm outside I think.
D- yesss finally

I finally approach room 17 when I hear the door crack open slightly. I can barely get through the door because he has it opened so slightly. I can't see why he would be worried about the press or anything considering it is 4 o'clock in the morning. I decide to wait back before he decides to open it more so I can enter. He finally opens the door wider, standing there with just his Calvin Klein boxers on. Oh my oh my what a sight. I pretend to ignore his appearance glancing a quick smile at his face continuing to walk straight into his room, placing my bag on the floor next to the tv. This room makes my room downstairs look like a closet. Wtf. He closes the door shortly after my entrance, leaning against the door facing me grinning. I smile slightly biting the bottom of my lip, slipping a smile through. He walks closer to me wrapping his arms around my hips looking me straight in the eyes. I couldn't help but glance all around his body examining all his tattoos across his  chest and arms. He exchanged words first to break the silence since I arrived.

"Cute jammies." He says looking at my body from the bottom to the top smirking.

I smirk taking his comment as a insult. "What you don't like them?? I can tell you are being sarcastic."

He chuckles lightly. "Yes total sarcasm. They'd look better off if you want me to tell you the truth." He says smirking, cupping my ass in his hands. Oh shit. That slightest comment made me go wild inside.

I traced his tattoos on his chest before answering him.

"I see that someone doesn't even own pajamas." I say looking down at the tip of his boxers and then right back up in his eyes grinning.

He laughs lightly, then before I knew it, his lips were locked with mine. He swung me around to where now I was pinned up against the door. Ouch. He pushed me  pretty hard into the door. I hope we didn't wake up anyone next to us. I was now held within his grip tightly, not being able to move. My arms were placed above my head, his hands gripping my wrists tightly. Apparently Dak is rough in bed, though I am not complaining it's hot. His lips move from mine, down to my neck kissing it roughly all around. I jolt my neck back because I cannot handle the pleasure. He makes his way back to my lips, kissing me hard and passionate. His hands make their way down to the end of my shirt, pulling it quick over my head. After my shirt hit the floor, he scanned my body from my belly up, getting stuck staring at my breasts. He pulled me in for another kiss, grabbing my waist with one hand and grabbing my boob firmly with the other. He picked me up swiftly, grasping my ass in both of his hands. I felt him shift us towards the bed slowly, laying me down softly against the white silk sheets. He began to leave kiss trails starting from my lips down to the waistband of my bottoms. My pants not long after we're thrown somewhere on the floor, leaving me just left with just my bra and undies on. He makes his way on top of me, interlocking our hands together, kissing me passionately and slowly now. I feel his junk through his boxers resting against my leg, which turned me on a hundred times more. He made his way back down to my thighs, kissing the insides of them softly. I slipped out a moan throwing my head back in response. I felt his smirk against my legs, in which he knows he's getting to me. He glances up at me quick and he begins to slide my undies down my legs slowly until they are removed completely from my body. He starts teasing me again licking and kissing my inner thighs, slowly approaching my clit area. He licks the edge softly and slowly driving me wild. After a few seconds, he was back up at my neck kissing it once again. He slowly removed his boxers, revealing his size. He walked over to one of his bags that was resting up against the wall on the floor. He unzipped the bag, pulling out a condom. Ripping it open with just his teeth, he pulled it out of the wrapper and adjusted it on. I just stared down at him admiring how dreamy he is and how tired I'm becoming. Shit it has to be almost 5am at this point. He leaned over me slowly pushing into me. He begins to thrust slowly but soon going faster. After a few minutes, I feel my body start to lose control almost reaching my climax. I dug my nails deeps into his back sliding them from the top to the bottom. Another minute goes by and I have finally reached my limit. Not long after, Dak did too pulling out of me and rolling to the side of me. We were both still heavily breathing, when I turned to the side to glance up at him. He smiled as he scooted himself towards me more, grasping my chin kissing me. I smiled after his approach, cuddling into his shoulder placing my arm across his stomach. He put his arm around me and began to scratch my head.