Jeongguk's Change.

a/n: I'm doing this for the soul purpose to change his name to *Jungkook* so people don't get confused... and also I'm just lazy trying to type "Jeongguk" every 3 seconds. 

lmao sorry.

~

Jeongguk wondered the streets looking for the small shop to change something dear to him. He'd stumbled around a bit, throughout the town. He'd finally found the little shop he was looking for; He glanced up at the name and rushed in.

"Hello my name is Ji-eun, how may I help you sir?" The lady gave the boy a small smile. 
"O-Oh! Sorry, I'm here to change my name, Miss." Jeongguk struggled but gave her a small smile back.

"Ah, yes. Follow me sir," she called for him to follow her to a small desk.

"Name?" 

"Jeon Jeongguk."

"What do you want to change it to?" She smiled.

"Jeon Jungkook" the boy said slowly.

"How do you spell it?"

"J, u, n, g, k, o, o, k." He mumbled

She smiled and wrote it down, then typed something on her laptop. She looked at him and tilted her head. "Your name has been changed, Jeon Jungkook." she then lead the boy back to the main desk area so he could leave.

 It felt great to change his name, legally,  unlike others.

He roamed the streets to find Taehyung's company building, He walked in the building and asked to see Mr. Kim Taehyung and his assistant nodded and escorted him to the elevator. "He's in his office, on the top floor. As per usual." The assistant smiled and shoved the boy on his way, knowing Taehyung would be happy to see his Little Bunny, as Taehyung would call him.

The elevator ride was fast, allowing Jungkook to spend more time with Taehyung. The boy hopped around lightly, like a little bunny, he then ran to the elders office. He knocked on the door and Taehyung answered, looking surprised that his Baby Bunny was there.

"Taehyungie! I got my name changed." Jungkook proclaimed to the elder. 

"To what, Bunny?" 

"Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung noticed the boy jumping a bit. He's so cute when he's like this, Taehyung thought.

"That's so cute, I know you've always wanted to change it to that and it suits you perfectly!" The elder proclaimed, earning a small blush from his bouncing bunny.

Taehyung looked at his bunny; "Should I dye my hair Bunny?"

"Hmm, what color, Taehyungie?~"

"I'm thinking Blue? What about it Bun-Bun?"

Jungkook smiles and hugs his elder. "Definitely, it'll look nice!" 

~

They walked down to the hairdresser, quickly. Jungkook knew his Hyung had grown tired of his grey hair. The elder had always complained about his grey hair to the younger because it was the cause over a dare made by the other members.

They entered the hairdressers and Taehyung was guided to a seat for his hair. Jungkook sat alone and picked up his phone, deciding to text the groupchat.

-

bunnyboi

Guys! Taehyungie is dying his hair a different color.

smallchimmy

Really what color?

dance.mon