Wasted.

No one seemed to notice though.

~

Yoongi was contemplating getting a drink of water because he couldn't have alcohol, since he had to dive Hoseok and himself back home. Then he saw some people eyeing Hoseok and Jungkook; turns out it was Byung-chul and some randoms that he didn't know.

He examined how Byung-chul and another guy were staring at Hoseok but then the other four were eyeing Jungkook.

Yoongi decided to call Taehyung, knowing the younger wouldn't be happy about this.

-

"Hello Yoongi?"

"Yeah so four guys are kinda just eye-fucking Jungkook 

right now. Get your ass down here and watch him."

"Okay Hyung, Thanks for telling me."

"Have any of us even drank anything, Taehyung?"

"I don't believe so, Is everyone with you?"

"Yeah, Namjoon and Jin are next to me then 

Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin are on the dance-floor."

"Alright I'm coming right now."

-

Yoongi stared around, mostly at the three vulnerable boys on the dance-floor. Taehyung had ran next to Yoongi and was watching them, creating small talk with the other members (Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi).

Byung-chul was the first to make a move, he went to a 5 meter vicinity of Hoseok. 

Yoongi was staring daggers into Byung-chul and the other three noticed. He'd stopped bickering at the others and stood up abruptly before walking over to Hoseok and deciding to dance with him. 

Byung-chul walked back to the group when he noticed Yoongi walking over. 

Yoongi, being the jealous boyfriend he is; purposely eyed Byung-chul and kissed Hoseok right in front of his face.

Taehyung noticed the other people staring at the group; People from his gang and one person he didn't know. Taehyung alerted Jin and Namjoon and they looked over at the group. Jin trying to put a finger on one of the people; Byung-chul and  he knew the facade/manner of the Mysterious man.

Jin didn't want to say anything but it just sort of came out.

"I know that mysterious guy. I mean; he looks familiar."

Taehyung called Yoongi over to discuss the Mysterious man.

The four of them eyed the group, again. "Now that you mention it, he does look weirdly familiar." Namjoon stated.

Yoongi and Taehyung agreed.

But where did they know him from?

~

Jimin was getting a little too handsy with people so Namjoon decided to bring him back to the table the rest of them, excluding Hoseok and Jungkook were at.

Hoseok and Jungkook were doing more hip thrusts, obviously attracting more attention. A weird song decided to come on; 

(a/n: Sucker For Pain from Suicide Squad. Sorry the song came on and I got some weird inspiration. Hence it is the song playing.).

Byung-chul saw no sign of Yoongi, seeing it fit to go up to Hoseok during this song and place his hands on Hoseok's hips. Byung-chul slowly started swaying Hoseok's hips with his hands.