Late Again?

a/n: I'll write a flashback for Jin's party, later on, we need to get these babies back to their jobs ;)

-

Shit. Shit. Shit. Hoseok thought.

 I'm late.

"Jackson is going to have my head." Hoseok huffed, quickly getting changed and making himself look presentable. He grabbed all his necessities and ran out the door, locking it behind him. He wasn't looking where he was going and ran into someone, it happened to be Jisoo. "Hi, Jisoo." Hoseok hollered. "Hi, Hoseok," Jisoo started then continuing, "Let's go or Jackson will have both of our heads."

"Agreed." the male and female ran as fast as their legs could carry them. They hopped in Jisoo's car and sped off.

Meanwhile...

"Where are those two? They're never late." Jackson peered into the parking lot again before eyeing Wonho. "Sir, they're on they're way. Hoseok just told me." Wonho admitted, looking in Jackson's eyes. "Whatever you say." Jackson shrugged it off and told Wonho to go back to work.

Hoseok better hurry it up, he still has a meeting with Ji-Yeon and then Huening Kai, that boy better have a good excuse, Jackson thought.

-

After 45 minutes with no sign of Hoseok or Jisoo, they both came rushing in. "Hoseok, hurry up you have a meeting with Ji-Yeon in 10 minutes." Jackson boomed out. "Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir." Hoseok mumbled before running into his office. He sat down in his chair, just waiting. Ji-Yeon came running in, saying a quick 'Hi' to Hoseok.

"So, Any news?" Hoseok asked. "Not that I know of but I have produced more music!" she exclaimed, happily. "That's good!" Hoseok smiled, not his signature heart smile but an interesting one. It reminded her a little bit of her younger brother.

Ji-Yeon and Hoseok were talking for another hour or two before their conversation was interrupted by a boy who was 17. 

A/N: DON'T EVEN @ ME, TxT IS CUTE AF

A/N: DON'T EVEN @ ME, TxT IS CUTE AF. I CAN'T.

"U-Uhm Hi... I'm here to see... H-Hoseok." the boy mumbled and stuttered on his words. Ji-Yeon looked confused until she looked at the time, she had gone 50 minutes over- Shit, she thought.

"Sorry, Hoseok I need to go! And sorry for taking up some of your meeting time kid!" Ji-Yeon ran out. The new kid sat down in the same chair as Ji-Yeon did but he looked a little more awkward, Hoseok had never seen him before but really wanted to help him. "Hi there, What's your name?" Hoseok asked showing his heart smile.

By the boys' actions, Hoseok knew the smile worked; "I-I'm Kai Kamal Huening. Call me Huening or Kai if you'd like, Sir."

"Please, Huening, You don't have to be so formal with me. What are you here to talk about? I've never seen you before." Hoseok leaned forwards. "This is my 10th time here. I used to go see Junghoon but I got moved here." Huening Kai admitted. "Oh! Junghoon does do that. He sometimes gets a bit overwhelmed/sensitive with topics. Normally he's okay but this is a first." Hoseok held up his hands.