Cuddles and Compliments.

Yoongi and Hoseok have been asleep on the couch for an hour or so, no one's keeping track. Both males are extremely exhausted from Taehyung's party then the following incidents. They really just needed time to themselves.

Hoseok was the first to hazily wake up, obviously.  Yoongi was not a 'wake up first' person. Hoseok, being the energized person he is, rolled off the elder as fast as he could, trying not to disturb him. Hoseok got up off the floor and strolled out to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Hoseok was looking around to see what he could eat. It was about 4 pm and he was hungry, as you would be. He finally settled on Ramen, contemplating if he should make some for Yoongi. He assumed the elder wouldn't be awake for a while so he just decided to make ramen for one. (Sorry but no mpreg. if you want that, then comment?) Hoseok chuckled as he heard groaning from the other room.

Yoongi was up, groaning for Hoseok to come back. 

"Get your butt out here, I have ramen." Hoseok yelled. Hoseok then heard loud padding across the floor, he prepared himself to get winded by Yoongi, almost running for ramen. Yoongi then stared as Hoseok had only gotten the ingredients for the ramen. "You want some help?" Yoongi offered. "Yep. Hence I got you to run down here for 'ramen'" Hoseok giggled when Hoseok giggled Yoongi felt bubbly inside.

They both were in the kitchen, wearing aprons, making ramen. Hoseok was cooking the noodles and Yoongi was cooking the eggs, the way both of them liked it. After all the cooking, Hoseok prepared the ramen into some bowls, trying to make the ramen look presentable to eat. 

"Baby boy, it looks fine." Yoongi said, sluggishly putting his arms around Hoseok's waist. "Yeah but, I want it to look perfect." Hoseok whined, sounding like a baby. Yoongi took this as a chance to lift Hoseok up in his arms and say; "I will eat both bowls of ramen if you don't eat yours. It doesn't need to look perfect."

"B-But..."

"No butt's unless it's about yours." Yoongi winked, earning a scoff from the younger. Yoongi smiled at the scoff. "Only a scoff? No pout?" Yoongi fake cried just to be extra. "Min Yoongi being extra? Since when?" Hoseok jabbed at Yoongi, gently. "So rude." Yoongi groaned grabbing his ramen and enjoying life.

Yoongi walked out to the living room carefully. "You still have your apron on!" Hoseok called out after his soulmate. Yoongi groaned in response, getting up and walking back out to the kitchen with his apron in his hands.

He then put the apron down and took his boyfriends off too. "Let's go watch a movie, hm?" Hoseok smiled at this statement. "Yes, Please." Hoseok yelled, grabbing his ramen and rushing down the hallway. Yoongi smiling at his behavior, such a cutie, he thought.

Hoseok then shouted down the hall "CAN WE WATCH DISNEY!?" 

"Maybe not," Yoongi said. "we can watch something interesting, not horror but not Disney."

Hoseok pouted at this, Yoongi walked out to see Hoseok's pout.

It's cute, Yoongi Thought.

He owes me a Disney movie now, Hoseok thought.

---------------

A few movies after, Hoseok was tired. He was feeling like is babyish self; a little as per-say. Jin and Namjoon were the only people to know that Hoseok had this type of thing. He'd retract to being a child when stressed and overwhelmed, stuff like that. People always had an assumption because Hoseok was very cute for his age, with all his aegyo stuff.

Jin was supportive of the younger and kinda just let him do his own thing. Hoseok tried as hard as he could to stay in his big space since Yoongi, Tae, Kook, Jimin, and Eli don't know. Sometimes he can't help it and other times he can. It's all just like a roll of the dice or a flip of a coin. 

Just pure chance.

Yoongi did have his suspicions. He never assumed but there were some times that he thought that Hoseok acted like a child too much.

---------------------------

A/N: Sorry this is an extremely short chapter I had no inspiration and I just kinda have had some issues in uploading. Again, no inspiration really.

This is only a short chapter, the next one will be longer. I promise

Word count: 726.