Lunch Conversations.

Hoseok, Jisoo, and Lisa sat at a circular table chit-chatting about drama, the news or their personal lives/clients. "So I just got this new bundle of joy, her name is Sana and she's so cute!" Jisoo exclaimed, cooing at how cute this 'Sana' girl is.

Hoseok's POV

"That's nice, Dear," Lisa said, laughing at how Jisoo is cooing over a person. "anyways, Hoseokie, I heard you got a new client from Junghoon, correct?" Lisa said in a whisper to stop the other people on break from hearing. "Yeah, that's correct." I admitted. "Does anyone know why Junghoon handed him over to you?" Jisoo interjected. I shook my head, Jackson didn't tell me why and neither did Junghoon.

Both girls sighed. "That's unfortunate. Anyways, so with talking to Lee Soo Hyuk he was ranting to me about his stress and I felt sorry for him. Acting for movies is stressful." Lisa huffed. I looked at her and was about to open my mouth but Jisoo interjected, again. "Imagine memorizing all those lines and how much work you'd have to do and then still needing to look good." I rolled my eyes at the last statement. Is that all people think about when watching shows/movies, how good the actors look?

I snapped out of my trance to see both girls bickering while making glances, "What?" I asked. "ShSshSH!" Jisoo whisper-yelled, pointing behind me at the doorway. I looked over to see a new employee there. "Who's that?" I asked them, they both know all the gossip. "We don't know," they said in unison, waving for the new male employee over to us, he walked over, hesitantly I might add.

"Hi there, I'm Park Seong-Hwa. Please call me Hwaseong or Seong if you'd like. I hope we can become friends." the male said. 

I just sat there admiring his features; He had nice black hair, nice pale skin, like Yoongi's, pink lips that are a little flat, he has a round yet shaped jawline and a nice nose.

"Hoseok, "Jisoo called out my name and I snapped out of my trance, yet again. "Hoseok!" she yelled again. "Sorry, what?" I said, quickly. "Introduce yourself, idiot," Jisoo said. "O-Oh! I'm Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you." I said timidly. This made Seong-Hwa laugh. I tried to distract myself by going on my phone, opening Instagram and going on the group chat.

~ <><>< In the Group Chat ><><> ~

hobi.sun

Guys!

v.tae

What? I'm busy.

t.t.yoon

What is it Hobi?

smallchimmy

Please enlighten us

worldwide.shoulders

Tell us or I'm leaving

bunnyboi

Sassy as always

dance.mon

Yes?

hobi.sun

so there's a new employee

bunnyboi

and?

worldwide.shoulders

is he hot!?

dance.mon

Jin no--

t.t.yoon

yeah, and?

hobi.sun

Yes, Jin he's kinda hot.