2;1

sound of bird chirping woke me up. i looked around, scanning where i might be. and i dont know..

i stood up. "why is this place-wha-where..?" almost everything in here looks unordinary.

the sky which is supposed to be blue was light pink and almost all of the floral in here was pink. i think.. i'm in a different world.

but how though- oh! the book! no way.. am in the book? no no what if i crossed path with the character? i dont wanna die!!

for now, i shrugged off my thoughts and walked around finding a way out from the forest i was in. a few minutes after, i can finally see the view better. i saw a lake near and yes, it was pink. my throat felt dry, making me feel thirsty.

i stepped closer to the lake and sit on the grass. i hope this safe too drink. i dont think i care now. i dipped both of my hands inside to take the water.

" dont drink that!" my head faced the owner of the voice. it was an old woman. "why?" she can hear my voice shaking.
" its dangerous if someone drink it." i stood up, still facing the woman.

" but this is just a lake. whats so dangerous about it?"

" its been cursed. by the witch."her face staring at me and i gulped. now i'm convinced i'm not in my world.

i ask her back, "witch?" she nodded, her expression stayed.
"almost all of the things here had been cursed by the witch who live there."

she pointed to a house which was located on top of a hill.

"hmm why did-- ahjumma?" i turned face to face with no one. my eyes roamed around, searching for her. she's gone.

i closed my face with my hands. feeling miserable. now how do i get out of here? i continued my quest searching for somewhere to rest for a while.

i looked at the sky, my eyes getting blurry. its been hours that i walked. my feet get wobbly and i fell.