7;6

" so are you saying, you entered this world after reading your grandfather's book?" seunghun asked me.

i immediately nodded. but inside me was feeling uneasy, this witch is nice but why are they saying he's evil?

" ahh that is because i did something unforgivable that made this world changed into what they are now. those sky and lakes.. they hate me for that."

i flinched, wait what? i frowned.

seunghun laughed at my reaction. " yes yes i can read your mind."

he clapped his hands and stood up. he grinned and turned to me. " well, you said you wanted to go home right?"

he asked me as he pulled out one book out of his bookshelf and opened it. " ready?" i stood up and walked to jinyoung. he was at the chair while me and seunghun sat at the couch.
i hugged him tightly. " dont forget me.." he mumbled against my head. when i looked up, his eyes were glassy. i cupped his cheek and my thumbs caressed his cheek. he smiled in my hands.

i nodded. he leaned in and kissed my forehead. " i love you."

i tensed. he.. what? i felt happy but i cant reply his confession. i might not even see him again. i hugged him tighter and quickly pulled away and ran to seunghun.

seunghun nodded at me and wave his wands while saying something.

like last time, bright light came and i was met with dark again.