5;4

its been two days since i know he's a werewolf. right now, i'm hiding behind a wall while looking at jinyoung who's howling. he watched the full moon.

i closed my eyes as he fully turned into werewolf.
" auuuuu~~~!" he ran far from house and vanished the next seconds. i walked to the living room and sat down. sounds of wolves howling can still be heard, there's definitely more than one.

i sighed, honestly... i missed my grandpa and my brother. they must be worried about me.. but i dont know how to get out of here. ugh!

i stepped towards the room again to sleep.

i stretched my body while inhaling the refreshing air of the morning. i walked into the woods while bringing jinyoung's clothes. i quickly put them near a tree and ran to the house.

yeah, its for him. i mean, i think when he turned into werewolf of course his clothes ripped.. right?

before i could even close the door, " psst, psst!" i turned around. its sungwoon the dwarf.

" sungwoon, whats up?"

" you said you wanted to get out of here?" i nodded slowly.

" and you know how?" i said and its his turn to nod.

sungwoon pouted. " just dont go meet that witch. its dangerous beside sungwoonie and the others doesnt want byul-ie to go back yet." i rolled my eyes and laughed.

" i have to. i have a family waiting for me." i said gently.

" but.. its okay. i go now, bye! " he waved at me and ran into the woods.

i think i was too focused on seeing that little guy that i don't notice jinyoung standing beside me. he cleared his throat and smiled. " oh, you're home.".

he was wearing the clothes i gave him. i smiled. " i brought food." he said and i took it.

we ate and do our own stuff after that.