4;3

i cant believe.. jinyoung? so he's the werewolf huh? i glanced to the front and the dwarfs were already gone from there.

i stayed silent and hid behind a tree. my heart thumped, sudden hint of scared rushed into me. what if he eat me?

i searched for jinyoung and sighed in relief when i noticed he's not there. i turned back to rest when a face popped in front of me.

" hey." i stepped back. " what are you doing out here? i told you its dangerous." gently he spoked to me while i looked down. " you're no difference."

i can see he stiffened. he takes my hand slowly. " i dont eat human, dont worry." we walked back to the house.

he let go of my hands and eyed me. " who told you that?" i didnt answer. " dwarfs?" i looked at him.

" yeah but why are they so scared of you? "

" my appearance scared them whenever i turned into a wolf. " jinyoung said and putted the fruits on the table.

he cupped my cheeks gently, afraid to hurt me. " when the full moon comes, enter your room if you're scared too." i holded his hands on my cheek, letting it down.

" dont you have friends?" as i thought, he said no. aish, now i feel bad. " erm, next time dont wander around pleease." jinyoung said.

" why? i dont think i saw a bad person somewhere.. even the dwarfs are nice."

" not everyone is like that" i raised my eyebrow. he continued, " vampires, there are three around here wandering at night. and the other one is that witch on the hill."

seeing as i wasnt going to said anything, he asked me. "if you crossed path with the vampire, what happen? is there any stories about vampire in the human world?"

i nodded. " what did they do in the stories if they found human?"

" well, they .. sucked the.. bl--" i cupped my mouth. okay, totally dangerous. so not going to see those vampires.

he smiled again and thats all can make me relaxed. " eat that first, and go rest." he ruffled my hair.

very dangerous, jinyoung.