Chapter 4

Making the right choice
Y/N)'s POV- 2 Days after Halloween

My sister and I are talking in my room.
I came to her crying.

Popularity isn't worth it anymore!
"(Y/N) you should really talk to Gladion. He's absolutely crushed without you." , said (S/N).
"He won't forgive me." , I sobbed.

Gladion's POV

I hear sobs of (Y/N).
I got up from my room and decided to listen in on the conversation.
"Gladion will never forgive me. Never. The only true friend I had I threw away! The only crush I ever had...."
"You have a crush on Gladion?" , asked (S/N).
"I do. But he'll never like me back. I've done nothing but treat him like shit." , (Y/N) sobbed.
"He's going to forgive you. He's a understanding guy. He's been worried about you."
I've honestly been worried about (Y/N) more then myself.
Secret: I have a crush on (Y/N) to.

After (Y/N) calmed down, her sister came out and said, "Oh Gladion! Were you listening to our conversation?"
"No...." , I lied.

(Y/N)'s POV
Gladion and my sister are talking outside my door.
Shit! I'm not ready to face him yet!
"Yes you can talk to her Gladion. I think she'll like to." , said (S/N).
I curled up in a ball blushing uncontrollably and at the same time, panicking.
Gladion walked in without knocking and said, "(Y/N) I know you can hear me."
I didn't say anything, I still feel to assumed.
"You can talk to me (Y/N). I won't judge you." , Gladion said rubbing my back.
I sat up, looked into his green eyes, and hugged him as tight as I could.
"I'm so sorry." , I sobbed, looking at Gladion.
"Hey Beautiful, Don't cry." , Gladion said.
"I owe you can explanation."

Gladion's POV
After listening to (Y/N) vent to me.
I felt angry. Not at (Y/N). But at her so called friends.
"Im sorry I listened to my friends. You've been more of friend to me then they've been lately." , (Y/N) said.
"I forgive you. But just don't let them blindside you again." , I said.
"I won't Gladion." 
"(Y/N) while we're on the subject of your friends..."
"What did they do now?" 
"They're still bullying me." , I blurted out.
"They're what?" , (Y/N) asked.
"They're bullying me (Y/N). It's making me miserable." , I said.
(Y/N) then got her phone out and started texting.

(Y/N)'s POV
I sent this to my "best friend": Tell me the truth, are you still bullying Gladion? YES or NO? I know you're bullying him. I'm asking you one last time, LEAVE HIM ALONE!

PS- He's been a better friend to me then you have been lately. Sorry not sorry.

My "best friend" texted this back to me: Yes I have been bullying your LOSER of a friend. He's changed you but not for the better either.
Stop talking to him or l'll make your life hell.

I texted back: I'll never stop talking to Gladion. Never ever. BTW- I'm no longer your friend. So make someone else your control puppet.
I put my phone down and said, "That felt good."
"What happened?" , asked Gladion.
"We're best friends! That's what happened! That's right I ended things with her!" , I said all happy grabbing Gladions hand and dancing around my room.