CHAPTER 2

Read A/N at end of chapter.
Continuing with the story....
__________________________________________________________
After walking around for about two hours, Ling Yu's small feet were hurting and he was feeling extremely thirty.

He had been walking continuously for quite a while and wasn't any closer to finding any water source or shelter.

Suddenly he saw a lake in the distance. He ran towards it and drank greedily.

After several minutes, finally his thirst was sated and he saw his reflection in water. Ling Yu was awed at his own appearance.

He had a pure white coat. His nine tails had ice blue tips. He had blue paws and gem like crystal blue eyes. There seemed to be an otherworldly glow around him.

Ling Yu was so emersed in his reflection that he forgot his surroundings

When he saw a huge reflection behind him, he was startled back and leaped away instinctively, barely avoiding the claw aimed at him.

Looking back at the attacker, it was a huge brown bear!!! The bear was the size of a tree😧

Turning back, he ran as fast as his little legs could carry him.

As the bear chased after him, he ran without looking and tripped over a tree root. He went tumbling down a steep slope. Several sharp stones cut into his body, dyeing his previously pristine fur with blood.

When he finally stop at the base of the slope, he fell unconscious from his injuries.

It hurts bad were his first thought when he woke up again. Then suddenly remembering the bear, frantically looked around himself. Only after finding himself alone did he allow himself to relax.

He was alone, hungry and very much in pain. He had to find shelter and quickly.

He heard some sounds and sneakily spied on whoever it was.

It was a pack of wolves. However they looked different from normal wolves. They had a red flame like marking across their back and had long canines like siberian tigers.

The wolves seemed to have hunted a prey and were feasting on it. Ling Yu decided to wait and watch from his secure position. Maybe if he was lucky, there will be some leftovers from their feast.

After waiting for another hour, the wolves finally finished eating and went away. When he determined that they were gone far enough, he finally came out of his hiding and dragged his injured body to the place they were eating in.

There was the carcass of some type of animal on the ground. It was mainly bones but still had some pieces of meat stuck on it. Gross thought Ling Yu. However he did not have any other choice.

Ling Yu had quite some difficulty gnawing at it and as he was still technically a baby, his teeth were not fully grown and his jaws were not strong enough.Somehow he managed to eat a bit before giving up.

Looking around, he found a tree with a hollow at the base.

Deciding that it was safe enough to rest in for the moment and as he was to tired to walk any further, he crawled into the hollow

Curling himself into a small of fur, he fell asleep, too tired from the days excitement.

_________________________________________
A/N:
Introducing our ML in next update.