CHAPTER 4

When Ling Yu saw his saviour, he was astonished.

The man in front of him was absolutely breathtaking. His long silky raven black hair flowing down his back, thin blood red lips, coupled with jade like fair skin and glowing red eyes made him look like a sinful demon king and a fallen immortal.

This man was truly flawless to the point of being blessed by gods. His eyes were cold, as if he considered everyone else below him. Those eyes were now looking at him and there seemed to be a trace of warmth in them making them look like molten orbs of lava.

However.....the man was half-naked, wearing only his inner robe which stuck to his body due to being soaked. Even his hair was dripping wet.

Turning his head to look around, he saw that they both were in water and the hot water had petals floating in it with a soothing herbal scent

It turns out that..... it was not a kitchen ... but a bath. '\(*A*)/'

Ling Yu was starting to feeling faint due to the heat of the steam. Ling Yu felt very comfortable in the man's arms. There was a strange sense of safety.

The entire day's excitement finally caught up to him, and he fell asleep in the arms of the man.

###
Di Mo Xuan's pov:

Di Mo Xuan was relaxing in his bath late into the evening when he heard a slight scratching sound on the roof right above him. He thought it was an assassin sent by his enemies. Focusing his qi to form an arrow, he sent it in the direction of the sound.

However, instead of a human body, what fell into the water was a small white furry ball.

Di Mo Xuan was stunned for a few moments. Only when he heard the distressed squeaking of the small furball did he come to his senses. He immediately picked up the ball of fur and craddled it to his chest. This act was done completely on instinct. Even Di Mo Xuan himself was stunned by his own actions. He was mysophobic from childhood. He even disdained people touching his clothes.

However towards this small creature, there was no feeling of disgust. He even felt a strange feeling towards this little furball. As if he needed to protect it from all harm. When looking at it, his eyes unknowingly softened.

The little furball's round body felt very soft in his arms. When the small animal raised its furry head and looked at him, he was momentarily startled by its huge, glittering blue eyes. However after a few moments of looking around curiously, the little animal suddenly closed its eyes and became limp in his arms.

Di Mo Xuan suddenly felt panic. When he realised that the furry little thing had merely fallen asleep, his relief even astounded himself.

Further examining the little creature whom he held. He realised that it was a male fox. A nine tailed white fox to be exact. Nine tailed foxes were godly spiritual beast. And white nine tailed foxes were even rarely seen. They lived in the center of the enchanted forest.

Moreover, instead of the red tipped tails and red eyes that nine tailed foxes have, this one has bright blue tipped tails and crystal blue eyes. With his pure white fur it looked really otherworldly.

This showed that the fox was clearly not ordinary

Moreover, looking at it, Di Mo Xuan felt a protective feeling and a feeling of attraction towards it.

However... a person could have only one spiritual beast, and Di Mo Xuan already had his. So why was he attracted to this little fox. And the need to protect was definitely not similar to a spiritual contract. It was something deeper.

This issue perplexed him.

Deciding to ponder on this later, he rose from the bath with the little fox in his arms. He put on his regal robes and then carefully wrapped the little fox in a soft fluffy towel.

Holding the little fox in his arms, he exited the bathroom and made his way to his sleeping quarters.

All the servants and maids were surprised to see their master, who was well known to be mysophobic and ruthless holding a small animal in his arms with such care. But they dare not say anything for fear of losing their small lives and made spectaculations in their own hearts.

__________________________________________________________
Next chapter :
Ling Yu wakes up. What the hell was happening? And why does this handsome man treat him like a precious treasure??
Well Ling Yu has a few questions.... Or lots...