Let's Flip A Coin

Julian turned around and started to walk against the house. He kept his crossbow in one hand next to his body.
When he arrived almost at the stairs, the kids inside started to run and hide. At that point Julian suddenly hit his head hard against the first step. Jackson jumped on him. He wasn't dead yet, he just throw himself on Julian with full bodyweight. He is a big dude so it was enough to make Julian lose his balance and fell.
Jackson was on the ground too, he was bleeding with the arrows still inside his body. Probably he knew that he was going to die and tried to give more time to his friends inside.
The crossbow fell on the ground, somehow Jackson put his hands on it and used it as a bat to hit Julian in his face making kis eyebrow and lip bleed.
I love last effort fights, it's always like a coin that if you flip you never know which face wins. It can change everything or keep the same results. Exciting situation.
Jackson was yelling while he was hitting him 

"Who is the murderer now!?" I was rooting for both, couldn't chose. Jessica's soul was rooting for Jackson.
Julian reached his hands to Jackson's chest where the arrows were sticking out and grabbed them and twisted them like a spiral. This made Jackson stop, he let the crossbow slip off his fingers and gasped for air. That must've hurt like hell.

"Still me" said Julian with an evil smile. So Julian was THAT bitch? Damn.
He started to push Jackson back by the arrows that he was holding. When Jackson was on the ground, mouth open, hands on the arms of Julian, our psycho boy with his other hand pulled quickly out the arrow that went through Jackson's knee. Jackson screamed of pain, at this point he was on his back on the stairs.
Julian then slide Jackson's throat making him bleed from his mouth then he stickied the arrow under Jackson's chin making the arrowhead come out under his tongue.
Jackson's hands fell on the ground lifeless. Julian let him go, cleaned his hands on his pants and turned to the door.