Chapter Five: I know You Want Me...

Chapter Five: I Know You Want Me, You Know I want you...

Hayley sat in her classroom, waiting for her form group to arrive; she was looking at the paperwork that had found its way to her pigeon hole when she entered the staff room after watching Lucas drive off. She groaned as she looked into her tray there was a large amount of paperwork that was in her tray.

The first piece she got was a report about two of her students. Justin had been in a fight with Louis in science she rolled her eyes what was she going to do with the two of them. It seemed to be over something so silly that Hayley would have laughed, but she knew that she could not, she would have to be hard on the two of them, and because it was unacceptable for them to behave the way they had, in a science lesson. She would keep both of them in at break after having a word with the both of them during registration. She read the report from the teacher stressing that she thought these two were a concern and that the two of them would become problem children. This made Hayley mad this was not something that she should have put it was their first incident. She turned on her computer so that she could send an email to all of the teachers of the boys.

The bell rang and Hayley went and got the class in, as Justin and Louis walked in both of their uniforms looked a state.

'Firstly both of you need to sort out your uniforms and then I want a word with the both of you outside' Hayley shouted at them causing the rest of the class to sit up. She watched the two of them walk out of the classroom. 'Right the rest of you I want you to be sitting quietly and not to make a sound while I take the register and then why I am talking to those two'

She took the register to the children sitting in silence they would not even breathe too loudly she wondered whether they thought she was in a bad mood she was not but if they thought that let them. She walked out of the classroom purposely and looked at the two boys in front of her.

'So do you both want to explain to me what happened in science yesterday last thing?' Hayley looked at both of them.

'He started it Miss' Justin said.

'I don't care who started it, you BOTH have let me down... I was shocked that two of my form would think that it is acceptable to have a fight in their fourth week at this school. Now I want you both to apologise to each other. And you will both be spending some of your break time with me today'

The boys looked at Hayley, both wondering if she meant it, she looked at both of them. 'Sorry Miss' They both then turned and apologised to the other and shook each other's hand.

'Now I don't want another incident like this I don't like shouting at you lot, but you lot make me' she smiled to them, 'Go on in you go both of you'

Hayley sighed, maybe she was too harsh on them but she needed to be, they needed to know that she could be a good form tutor if they were good but if they were bad they would have to know that she would be there worse nightmare. She thought she had done this effectively today.

The bell rang for the class to go off to their first lesson, they went in complete silence as they went to their lesson, maybe they were beginning to show her some respect at last.

The rest of her day was one that she finally felt that she was getting somewhere with the kids, she had four out of her five classes in silence, which made her feel that maybe she was indeed finally getting a hold on her classes, it was about time she smiled to herself.

LNLNLN

Lucas walked on to the Grid with a smile on his face, he had enjoyed his evening very much and now he was hoping for a good day and maybe finding out a little more about Ryan. Ruth looked at him, she had to admit he looked a lot more relaxed then he did the other day. She wondered if it was to do with a teacher that has suddenly come into his life.