Portal

Chloe kept her self layed on the leather couch feeling him still be there, her cries are silent as if she is to make a sound she'll miss him fly back and everything goes back to the way it was... Well... For the slightest

The night became unbearable without him. With love filled in her for him, Chloe poured herself some whisky and walked around his place remembering the crazy times they had from crime to the drunk states to Lucifer showing his wings to a whole lot more.

She looked a bit more in his bedroom seeing his desk with his work for hell put him to be.

Suddenly the computer awakes showing a picture of Chloe at Lucifer at high school reunion Chloe smile so bright and Lucifer eyes never tearing gaze from her.

Chloe sits herself and gaze at all the things he's touch and the books he's read.
Chloe was flipping through one book when a price of paper fell from it then on to the ground, Chloe saw and picked it up when curiosity gotten the best of of and upon opening it a munch of words that looked repeated and in question she repeated the them until a hole started to form against the wall.

Chloe puckerd her face in confusion when an image of Lucy appeared. Her eyes lit up as she screamed his named.

"LUCIFER!" she screamed😱
And it was loud, so loud that he turned to the portal that was right in front of him.

His face was point bail blank
https://media.tenor.com/images/2fad3e503283b16ad0e8d0f400883062/tenor.gifhttps://media.tenor.com/images/7f60ae7ae9c5dc926b5f40ba9074ab41/tenor.gif