Chloe can strut

At this point, the investigation is almost at a close, turns out the murder was a guy.

He was pretending to be it fiance, and end anyone the comes in contact with her, he dressed in his "fiances' striping outfit and well you the ending to the death.

now Chloe lost a bet with the others that were in charge of being undercover. she dressed in nudity with a garment on and went out on the pole. the killer asked for her.

"i-i'm not sure about this, you need to walk out of this act" lucifer rings through her mind, Chloe then shakes his idea out and struts over to the drunk yard of a bastard, and with no remorse or respect the fatal reaches to for a grab at her leg and glides up between her legs, that is when Chloe reacts fast and kicks him in his ribs.

"Sorry, that was an accident" knowing very well it wasn't, the fatal didn't listen he stands up nearly falling over and tries to take off her top.

"bloody no, you aren't gonna touch what's mine" 

 Lucifer suddenly takes over the and punches him square in the face making him stumble over but then charges at deckerstar, the gross bastard goes the punch a blow but deckerstar was too quick.

"you-don't -tell me what to do!" he reaches for a glass but Chloe's eyes automatically glowed of red.

"you'll be where I am very soon troll" and with a punch from Chloe, the other police just at the moment burst in and tackles him. Dan comes in putting a blanket around her.

--------------------

after a hectic night, Chloe lazily opens the door and is greeted by her little girl and maz.
(A/n I forgot the lil girls name)

"What you guys been up to?" She looks around seeing that there is blades and costumes every where.

"Maze and I have been practicing self-defense with costumes" In shock Chloe shake her head and let it pass, she was too tired to lecture  this into them.

"That's interesting, just make sure you clean up and got to bed"

And with a nod and some yes, Chloe shuts the door and flops down onto the bed.

"Long day, my love?!" In startled Chloe jumps forgetting Lucifer was in her head.

"you need to go back to your seat, I wanna take a bath. My body is bruised. I wanted to ask.

How did you get in my head where is your body?"

"Well I'm imortal remember? I can go back and forth through bodys, ever heard the the devil is in you, I do it for fun?" Lucifer can be over powerful, so he can touch every nerve making it feel like he was actually there, sexual mind manipulation but both are in control.

Chloe hums out drifting into numb sleep.

(A/n I'll be making a scene where the dirty tango comes in another book follow me and you can read it ;))