Maz

When Chloe is woken with the sun a rising brighter and it has ever done, she recalls the realistic dream making her turn redder than she has ever been in her life. 

Chloe turns the water on and dresses only to look in the mirror to see marks on her neck and those traveled down and all over her naked body. "I did the sins in a dream and it follows to my consciousness" Chloe smiles and hides her face in a towel. "my, my, my, your color looks exquisite on you, tell me what brand is that... is it L.M. poka hickies?" 

Chloe clears her embarrassment and tries to go on with her morning routines.

When dressed and calmed

"Ah what night Lucifer must had you pined and begging huh?"

Maz smuggles a creepy smile and laughter erupts from her.

Chloe turns away with crimson red cheeks layed across her cheeks and that when Maz realizes. "Oh hell nah, i-is Lucifer your hot sex sucubus?"

Maz Gasper in hush tone so only her and Chloe heard. "I-i... Um... I guess you can say something like that-look don't mess with me" Chloe is quick to sit and seeing how this conversation is embarrassing.

Chloe hasn't felt this good in ever maybe after Trixie was even born and she guesses that is what was missing, something to loosen that tension and and make it have more sins sparked in her.

"Ok, so at some point crazy question that is to come out always seem to come true for you" Maz then clears her throat and pushes her hair back.
"Did or didn't Lucifer claw at you mind and sexed you down? Are. You like a mortal couple now? "

Maz then got full attention that they both forgot that Trixie was standing at the door with a full smileshowing her smile.

Chloe and Maz gets startled and her squealing voice

"You guys are together?"