Oh Lucifer

I was now the next day, Chloe was hella tired from staying up all night and dealing with that she might be a something so special in order to open the portal.

As Chloe stretched and yawned and literally gotten scared that lucfier was just floating and looking at her.

"Don't the demon king get sleep" Chloe says as she fixes her undone buttons.

"How can I love when a certain someone kept calling out my name how did it oh yes" He clears his throat and shifts the other side of the  cold, rock hard chair.

"Oh lucfier, how I've been waiting for your touch to be in touch of me, I've been to bad to be your little naughty demon, shall I keep going"

Chloe looks away removing the sweaty hair out of her face and said "ok that's enough, I wouldn't do anything like that" She walks over to the bar and grabs a glass of water.

Suddenly lucfier shows a image of her sleep talking.

"Oh lucfier, how I've been waiting for your touch to be in touch of me, I've been to bad to be your little naughty demon, come and get me "
Chloe rolls over to the other side with drool comeing down at the corner of her mouth.

"Ok your making that up, just stop it" She walks over to the chanting words and see nothing on it now.

"what the hell, why can't turn you off" She flips the paper over and dust it off seeing where it has gone.

"Well that's a first of any girl to say to me" Lucifer crosses his arms in amusement. Chloe looks at his  if he was a headless horseman with his head in his ass.

"Ok I can't deal with you right now, i-ill summon you later?" Chloe grabs her pants and shoe and hops to the elevator.

Lucifer waves goodbye and the some what Portal closes.