almost crashed

Towards the end might get a little  graphic so go read another if you can't handle it. ⚠
Chloe was now in the car going to a crime scene. So far in her morning after she left she couldn't stop replying what happened last night, she could be part angel? That made no sense once so ever.

"You know you should tone down the images, love" Lucifer voice range through, which so happens to make Chloe swerve just a tiny with out hitting another driver.

"Lucifer, wha- how... Why show yourself" She catches her breath in announce.

"Well love bug, I'm smart and know my way around the body" Chloe shudders at what he meant. Lucifer laughs and explains that theres a page were he can enter the body of others and see, hear, smell and all that.

"So your posseding me without me knowing? " She keeps her eye on the road.

"Correct when did you start to catch on my Golden sun." Lucifer 'taps' her nose whiched looked so weird as she got out the car.

"Now my kinky love your gonna have to talk in your mind when we are around purvey cops especially detective couch of an ex."

Warning⚠ graphic yeah warning⚠
At the moment she is beginning to regret opening the that scroll, if she knew he was going to investigate her mind she would have just laid in his bed.

Chloe draws near to the coverdd man and seeing a him pooled in blood along with a shot to the chest and knives from top to toe.

At the sight Chloe got a little whirlpool for a second but is didn't effect her much until Lucifer said.

"Woah, somebody wanted to go for a swim in red. From the looks of it there was a wonan involved if muder. Maybe you can be feisty. Huh?" Chloe look away and she shakes her head at what he is interpreting.

Ella goes on to saying the same thing when taking pictures of what has happened

"claw marks around the neck and arms turns out he liked it roughly wild, what do you think love?

"I think we are looking for a red hot head of a killer" Chloe picks up a lock of hair, turning it to detective dan. Who weirdly looks at her for more than a second before returning back.

"Bloody hell was he look at what is mine"