21. landline

Your POV:
I walked upstairs with Tanner we both attempted to reach for the last box of popcorn but, to our luck it we couldn't reach it.

"Hey Mike come on make yourself useful." I said seeing Mike walk from upstairs.

"Why'd you change?" I asked.

"And since when do you wear glasses?" Tanner added.

"Well I'm not— shit, what happened to you?" He said looking at Tanner.

"Troy pushed me, remember?" She reminded. He reached up for the box of popcorn and placed it on the kitchen counter.

"Are you two done with the popcorn yet?" Mike said scarring the life out of Tanner and I.

"How the hell-" Tanner said looking at the identical boys.

"This is Richie." He introduced.

"Hi." Richie waved.

"Well, I'm Tamryn."

"And I'm Y/n." I smiled. We grabbed some candy and the huge bowl of popcorn as we walked to the basement.

"So guys this is my brother Richie. Richie meet Max, Lucas, Dustin, Will,and El."

"You like ghostbusters?" Lucas asked, Richie nodded.

"Welcome, to the A.V. Club!" Dustin exclaimed. We watched the movie, laughing as Richie made stupid jokes. All of a sudden the phone rang and Max got it.

"Y/n, it's your mom!" She yelled.

"Hello," I answered.

"Where have you been?" My stepdad questioned.

"I've been at the Wheelers' all day, jeez."

"It's 7:17 come home now," He demanded in a soft tone.

"Okay." I said hanging up.

"What was that about," Will asked.

"I gotta go home,"

"Let me walk you home," He offers.

"AWWWWW!" They rest cooed. I rolled my eyes as Will helped me gather my things. I blew them a kiss goodbye

"Are you okay with everything?" Will asked nervously.

"Y-yeah." I lied. I didn't want him to leave me next month I want him to stay in Hawkins with me and the Party.

"We'll is me.Thanks Will," I said kissing him on the cheek. I walked inside to see a note on the table.

Don't want Kate to be alone. Having a Date Night.
~Mom

I sighed, heading upstairs to my room. I passed by Kate's room, and I saw her on the phone, I waved and she didn't see me.

Who is she calling all the time?

I picked up the landline, and listened in on her conversation.

"Yes they don't suspect a thing."

"Then initiate phase two," A voice said, then Kate hung the phone.

"Hey, y/n—what are you doing?" Kate said looking at me with the phone.

"I was gonna call Mike, I think I left my notebook at his house." I lied. She gave me a suspicious look.

"Okay, I'm gonna order pizza in ten find a good movie." She smiled.

I gotta figure this girl out one day

WC: 465

Sorry about the wait loves 🌻